Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Groups » New! Where R U & What R U Doing 4 Christmas now?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Groups Looking to form a new group? Are you perhaps looking to join a new group? This forum posts invites and information from group leaders about groups hosted here on My Merry Christmas.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,086
Threads: 53,912
Top Poster: xmas365 (164,784)
Welcome to our newest member, CharlieTheElf

Old 09-09-2012, 09:24 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

aleighanne has shown a merry dispositionaleighanne has shown a merry disposition
Right now I am at home and trying to get stuff organized and then I am going to sit down and work on my Christmas planner some more!!

Old 07-17-2013, 09:28 AM
St. Nicholas
Last Achievements

Stnicholas01 has shown a merry disposition
I am in Jefferson, Texas watching my dogs play and thinking about snow for Christmas.

St. Nicholas
Old 07-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
Planning Christmas trips around Christmas concerts & shows.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (07-18-2013)
Old 07-18-2013, 10:50 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,785 Times in 18,403 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HollyJolly View Post
Planning Christmas trips around Christmas concerts & shows.
How exciting!!

Where do you plan to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSabine would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Today we bought at IKEA a new Dining table.
Now we have enough place for the whole Family and for out stuffed Turkey.
Old 07-19-2013, 02:03 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,756 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Around this time I start searching for a Christmas get away. Last year we stayed at the San Antonio Riverwalk, balcony room overlooking the River Walk Christmas parade. We had a great time! We are not sure what we will do this year but I am doing my search for something fun!

I have already started my Christmas shopping too.

Be sure to tune into Kringle Radio while making your plans!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-19-2013), RadioJonD (07-24-2013)
Old 07-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
Sitting on my couch in Grand Forks, North Dakota flipping back and forth between the movie Twister and QVC Joy of Christmas.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
How exciting!!
Where do you plan to go?
Branson, MO for a boatload of Christmas shows (which start at the beginning of November), then Silver Dollar City for their "Old Fashioned Christmas", etc. I think last year we saw somewhere close to 28 shows so this one takes a bit more planning.

Last night I bought pre-sale tix for both nights of The Brian Setzer Orchestra's "2013 Christmas Rocks! 10th Anniversary Tour" - both nights at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN.

We try to hit Mannheim Steamroller each year but neither troupe is coming terribly close. We might hit one show somewhere.

We see A Christmas Carol in my hometown each year. Will see some Christmas dinner theatre and local theatre shows, and The Nutcracker at the ballet.

Not sure what else just yet.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
Old 07-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Last Achievements

Has anyone been to the National Christmas Museum in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania?
Old 07-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,756 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Branson, MO for a boatload of Christmas shows (which start at the beginning of November), then Silver Dollar City for their "Old Fashioned Christmas", etc. I think last year we saw somewhere close to 28 shows so this one takes a bit more planning.

Last night I bought pre-sale tix for both nights of The Brian Setzer Orchestra's "2013 Christmas Rocks! 10th Anniversary Tour" - both nights at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN.

We try to hit Mannheim Steamroller each year but neither troupe is coming terribly close. We might hit one show somewhere.

We see A Christmas Carol in my hometown each year. Will see some Christmas dinner theatre and local theatre shows, and The Nutcracker at the ballet.

Not sure what else just yet.
Has anyone been to the National Christmas Museum in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania?
I am wanting to do all these things you just listed!!! Sounds like a blast!

I would also love to go back to New York City around Christmas time too. I only went there once but it was in October. The time I want to go is for the Macy's Parade then hang out for Black Friday and the rest of the weekend to take in all the Christmas festivities!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
kizzy (10-23-2013)