Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Christmas Cards

I can't wait for the list ( I know I have to ) for the Christmas cards, I'm sitting here doing mine right now so I don't have to hurry when the list does finally get here.... My christmas in August....

Old 09-14-2012, 04:42 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

aleighanne has shown a merry dispositionaleighanne has shown a merry disposition
I am excited I will get to send cards out this year. Last year right before Thanksgiving my dad had to have a triple bypass. I went up to spend a week with him and ended up spending six weeks. My mom found my box of presents and mailed them to me so I could wrap them and mail them back. When I came home I found smaller presents and my cards so I have them in a box for this year lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aleighanne For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (09-14-2012), Head Elf (09-14-2012)
Old 09-14-2012, 04:46 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by aleighanne View Post
I am excited I will get to send cards out this year. Last year right before Thanksgiving my dad had to have a triple bypass. I went up to spend a week with him and ended up spending six weeks. My mom found my box of presents and mailed them to me so I could wrap them and mail them back. When I came home I found smaller presents and my cards so I have them in a box for this year lol.

Awww....I hope your dad is okay !! The card exchange and the ornament exchange are a lot of fun !! We are all glad you are here this year !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Head Elf (09-14-2012)