Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » Has anybody started watching any Christmas movies yet?

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,430
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,404)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
There's Something About...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:38 PM
40,698 Views  0 Posts
The True Story of Silent...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:58 PM
54,873 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2000
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 10:54 PM
43,663 Views  0 Posts
Martha Stewart's...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:37 PM
Last post by Stnicholas01
07-18-2013 01:37 PM
66,192 Views  1 Posts
Anna Claus
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:15 PM
76,237 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-27-2012, 10:26 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

katwkittens has shown a merry dispositionkatwkittens has shown a merry dispositionkatwkittens has shown a merry disposition
I watched the Santa Clause several times this month already!

Also watched The Holiday, LOVE the soundtrack/score Hans Zimmer and the hilarious Just Friends, the 2 brothers just kill me, reminds me of my boys.

I too hold off watching my "official" Christmas movies until Nov 1, makes me crazy with anticipation.....I usually put in the movie while I am cleaning up after the trick-or-treaters have left!!

Kat
Old 09-27-2012, 04:27 PM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,071 Times in 657 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
That's kind of weird. They sped it up?
Televised movies and tv programs sometimes do it because of time restraints and/or so that they have more time to cram in more commercials.

Old 09-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
ive been in the mood to watch christmas movies but at the same time i want to wait til it gets closer til christmas.its like when it comes around to them coming on tv i want it to build up til they do come on.but the last movie ive seen was yesterday with my son which was home alone.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:39 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,605 Times in 1,282 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Actully watch all year long with anything holiday related. Lots of cartoons and tv shows and sprinkled with movies as well.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I watched Christmas in Boston a couple of days ago.
Old 09-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Lacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elfLacim84 is a good elf
I watch The Santa Claus 3 today. It looks amazing on blu-ray.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Today I watched Deck The Halls.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,605 Times in 1,282 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Watched jetson Christmas carol and glo friends saves Christmas

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-30-2012, 06:18 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

jreagan56 has shown a merry dispositionjreagan56 has shown a merry disposition
santahat

I have watched "The Christmas Card" already
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jreagan56 For This Useful Post:
Courtney (10-01-2012), XmasDreams (09-30-2012)
Old 09-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,355 Times in 4,394 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We couldn't take it any longer....we just got out the Christmas Vacation DVD and are watching it for the first time this year!

Have glove will travel
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Courtney (10-01-2012), jinglebellrock512 (10-15-2012), made582 (09-30-2012), XmasDreams (09-30-2012)