Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » It's the 1st Day of October!!!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 10-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,051 Times in 675 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Oh Wow October 01st! Can you all believe it!!!

Things are really moving along now and I am so excited! Autumn is truly here and with Halloween at the end of the month it really sets the tone for the season!

In a couple of weeks I will also be celebrating my son's 1st birthday!

I will really be cracking down on all my DIY jobs around the house now and I will most likely put up Halloween decorations after my baby's birthday on the 14th.

The shops are really stocking up with Christmas stuff now and more and more people are mentioning Christmas. Ohhhh the excitment!!!!

Festive Spirit
I love it! when we get in october all the good times start! halloween, bonfire night then finally xmas!!!
Ive got all my girls birthdays coming up, my eldest will be 11 in 2 week, then my other girls will turn 7 & 3 in december! We have just re decorated our living room, cant wait to get all my decs up aswell haha!! xx
Old 10-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I am not a big halloween fan, but my son is very excited about it all.
I love the fall and decorating for it.
Happy birthday to your son!!
Thank you! I can't belive is going to be 1! Time goes to fast! xx
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (10-03-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 01:15 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by ClaireLovesChristmas View Post
I love it! when we get in october all the good times start! halloween, bonfire night then finally xmas!!!
Ive got all my girls birthdays coming up, my eldest will be 11 in 2 week, then my other girls will turn 7 & 3 in december! We have just re decorated our living room, cant wait to get all my decs up aswell haha!! xx
I love Bonfire night! Let the good times begin..........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
ClaireLovesChristmas (10-02-2012), snowflake22 (10-03-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

katwkittens has shown a merry dispositionkatwkittens has shown a merry dispositionkatwkittens has shown a merry disposition
I love the holiday season and with Halloween approaching it is very exciting! The weather is supposed to really cool down the weekend and the leaves are starting to change colors. Will be in the 40s at night.

So excited!

Kat
The Following User Says Thank You to katwkittens For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (10-03-2012)