Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Disneyland Paris.....it is booked

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 09-26-2012, 12:29 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,851 Times in 3,810 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
4days, two hours and 15minutes to go

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
JOHNOR (09-26-2012)

Old 09-30-2012, 11:04 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
suitcases are packed....sandwiches are made for the trip.......in hour we are leaving for my moms place...she will take us to the trainstation...the train will take us to Mannheim...where we will board our Bus to the Happiest Place on Earth.....I m terribly exited....I hate travelling....I love it...but I hate the hustle before....packing, checking everything a trillion times so nothing is forgotten.....and yes...I will check the passports and tickets a few times before we are leaving...horrible.....but of course I am happy when we are on the bus....I will pray before we depart for a safe trip and then look forward to Mickey & Co.........I will post plenty of pictures when we back.......so holla my friends

'Tis the season (09-30-2012)
Old 09-30-2012, 12:05 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,252 Times in 2,296 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Bon Voyage! Have A Safe Journey! Don't forget to write!

Old 09-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,763 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Have an amazing time, kiddo - looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back x
Old 10-04-2012, 09:11 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

We are back from Disneyland....and it was amazing!!!!!!! Just the food there is either weird....and if not....incredibly expensive....so we went to the good ole Scot McDonaldīs and the Earl of Sandwich once...........Kandice was a trooper....doing the wildest rides.....homegirl did the Rock n Roller Coaster.....a coaster with loopings and 92km/h fast.....she was screaming like crazy and wanted to get on it right after that....she also did the Twilight Tower of Terror....a crazy freefall ride looking like a hotel in the 30s of the last century......she didnīt wanna get back on that one tho....lol....but was mighty proud she did it.......She met Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Pluto and Goofy, Chip n Dale and a female Chipmunk whose name I have no idea of....she met Buzz LIghtyear, Rabbit and Eyeore, Captain Jack Sparrow...who was friggin hilarious....she met the Incredibles, she met Emile...the brother of Rattatouile, she met the cat from Pinnocchio, Jack Skellington and Sally...and she met her most favorite Disneyprincess....Tiana from Kiss The Frog.....I will not forget her face...walking into the room of the Princess Pavillion....and Kandice sees Tiana is her princess....honestly...I was so happy for her...I almost started crying....lol....The 20year anniversary show Dreams is incredibly beautiful....I was so impressed....people were simply in awe.......we got to Paris by bus...drove to Mannheim by train for 20minutes...and then around 6-7hourson the bus to Paris.....thru the night....Kandice the darling was sleeping thru the entire ride......Jones slept like 2hours.....and I must have been sleeping 10minutes....I was overly exited...afraid i left something at home and on and on....we arrived in Paris at around 5:45am....got to the hotel reception and go a hotel room immediately...at least we could lay down for a few minutes....but of course Kandice wouldnt let us sleep....and I wouldnt want to....Mickey and Minnie were waiting!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
ClaireLovesChristmas (10-05-2012), Meceka (10-04-2012), sugar142286 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,000 Times in 9,615 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That is fantastic!!! I rode the Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror at Disney here. My son would not ride the coaster but we got him on the Tower of Terror. He hated it! My daughter always loved those rides and still does. My son never liked them and still doesn't, lol, he's 22 years old now.

I agree about the food! Very pricey!!!

I am so glad you all had a great time and looking forward to seeing pictures!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (10-04-2012), trackrebel (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 11:30 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

my mom always wondered about me.....I would always get sick when we were driving the car for more than 10 minutes.....plastic bags were a necessity when we went on a vacation....lol....I could just not drive....motion sickness or however u call that,.....but I was able to ride rollercoasters....spinning rides and all that stuff....I was never really afraid

sugar142286 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,126 Times in 15,239 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
So glad to hear you guys had a lovely time! I am sure it was so special and you will have so memories for years to come. As CAH said, I can't wait to see pictures as well.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
trackrebel (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:49 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

I tried to load em up already...but have troubles...it always gives me an error message...I pmīd Jeff...and am sure to get some feedback soon

sugar142286 (10-04-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 04:32 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 691 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Aww sounds like you had an incredible time!!! Sounds like Kandice was in her element! my daughter would love to meet the princesses too!! Cant wait to see pics!! xx