Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > The Christmas Library at My Merry Christmas » MMC U.S. Postal Service Unveils Christmas Stamp Featuring the Holy Family

My Merry Christmas Announcement

The Christmas Library at My Merry Christmas Great new articles and features not part of our Merry Forums are highlighted here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,092
Threads: 53,936
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, Sandy Horton

Old 10-11-2012, 11:10 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,559 Times in 1,081 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat U.S. Postal Service Unveils Christmas Stamp Featuring the Holy Family

The U.S. Postal Service Oct. 10 released a Christmas stamp featuring an image the Holy Family fleeing Egypt.

A ceremony to celebrate the first day of issue of the stamp took place at the Washington National Cathedral of the Episcopal Church.

The portrayal of the Holy Family is a change from the traditional image of Madonna and child used almost every year since the first Christmas stamp was issued in 1962.

Louis Guiliano, a member of postal service's Board of Governors, took a moment at... [Read More]

More...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfBot For This Useful Post:
Courtney (10-12-2012), DoubleA (10-13-2012), XmasDreams (10-12-2012), xmastidings (10-12-2012)

Old 10-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,369 Times in 1,546 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
That is a very pretty image for a stamp

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
What a beautiful stamp. I'll order my Christmas stamps in Nov, and always order the religious ones.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Emerging from the Cave
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 693 Posts
Courtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happyCourtney makes Santa very happy
So pretty!
Old 10-13-2012, 01:48 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,183 Times in 422 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Beautiful!