Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » First Snow has arrived

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,095
Threads: 53,960
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,317)
Welcome to our newest member, Xmas1986

Old 11-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

SpiritOfXmas has shown a merry dispositionSpiritOfXmas has shown a merry dispositionSpiritOfXmas has shown a merry dispositionSpiritOfXmas has shown a merry disposition
Im so jealous!

I cant wait for our first snow. I think my 8 month daughter will love it!
The Following User Says Thank You to SpiritOfXmas For This Useful Post:
Father Christmas (11-08-2012)

Old 11-06-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Achievements

leah has shown a merry dispositionleah has shown a merry disposition
It's not snowing where I live, but my parents live 2.5 hours away from me (still in Iowa) and it's snowing at their house. Probably won't be there tomorrow though haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to leah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,731 Times in 7,674 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It snowed for a few minutes yesterday morning, the big fluffy flakes that make me want to go Christmas shopping. Lasted only a few minutes and melted right away, but I got to stand outside while the flakes were falling. It was great!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following User Says Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

CuddleBug88 has shown a merry disposition
14 16x16

It's snowed a couple times here in Minnesota but nothing that's stayed for long. I have faith that we'll have some snow on the ground by the time Thanksgiving rolls around, never seems to fail.
The Following User Says Thank You to CuddleBug88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2012, 09:47 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

act_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elfact_as_if is a good elf
No snow here yet. It snowed about two hours north of me though.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 AM
Last Achievements

Neotericisis has shown a merry disposition
NJ is getting its first "snow" now. Looks more like a sort of soft heavy rain to me, aka the snow that does not stick. BUT they said it will pick up by this afternoon and it will be a nor'easter with 4-7 inches in my area- I am NOT a happy camper. Best wishes to those still stuck in the cold on the East Coast- I just got power back two days ago- it would of been an extra cold night if there was a snow storm!
The Following User Says Thank You to Neotericisis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,116 Times in 690 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
No snow this way for us either, really hoping we get some this side of xmas! makes everything feel much more festive! Also hoping for a white xmas! fingers crossed!!!
Old 11-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,895 Times in 278 Posts
frostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by ClaireLovesChristmas View Post
No snow this way for us either, really hoping we get some this side of xmas! makes everything feel much more festive! Also hoping for a white xmas! fingers crossed!!!
no snow here either....but its cold enough for snow.....white christmas would be nice.........
The Following User Says Thank You to frostythesnowman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
We got 9 inches of snow on Wed. This weekend, the weather will be beautiful, in the 60's.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Father Christmas (11-10-2012)