Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Are you working on Christmas Eve?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,232
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,523)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 12-16-2012, 04:00 PM
...and Noel's mama, too!

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,971 Times in 1,658 Posts
judesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemenjudesmama could be one of the Wisemen
I am a stay-at-home mom so working outside the house isn't my thing but I believe my husband's work (microbrewery) is open. He takes vaca from the 21st onward so he'll be off, too!

Old 12-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Gingerbread Latte has shown a merry dispositionGingerbread Latte has shown a merry dispositionGingerbread Latte has shown a merry disposition
candle

I work for a local government office, and both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are scheduled holidays each year.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,244 Times in 496 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I work at a University and all the administrative offices are closed this year after Friday Dec 21 to Dec 31. Some years we have to work on Christmas eve but not this year. I'm happy about how it worked out!
Old 12-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

Neotericisis has shown a merry disposition
One of the perks of my office is being off Christmas eve (and the day after Thanksgiving). Its sort of an unwritten rule that we sacrifice other holidays such as Presidents Day and Veterans day for this privilege. We are a small office so it works for us. I can't believe Christmas is next week! I am stoked to have a 4 day weekend
Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

SinatraClaus has disabled reputation
This year due to Christmas falling on a Tuesday I get to enjoy a four day weekend. I hope everyone that has to put some hours in this holiday season still finds time to spend with your loved ones.
Old 12-17-2012, 11:38 AM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,853 Times in 1,105 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Our office is open, but we're only seeing urgent patients until 11:30, and then we'll close until the 26th.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:31 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,097 Times in 13,428 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
NO!! NO!!!

I was the first to get to sign the what day do you want off list and I booked off Christmas eve and the weekend after Christmas.
After working so many days it is nice to get those times off.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
I worked in retail for 20 years. I always worked Christmas Eve, maybe I had one off. I usually worked during the day, but one year, my husband and mine first Christmas when we were dating, I had to work until closing. Needless to say, we didn't get much time together that night, but spent Christmas day together. Now, I'm wife/homemaker to that wonderful man.