Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » name of movie.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,986
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 12-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
name of movie.

i was looking for the name of a movie that i think came on hallmark channel or abcfamily.i forgot which one.its with a woman that lives on a farm with her two little girls and a bank is trying to foreclose it cause she is late with her payments.and a guy that works for the bank gets stuck there cause he crashed his car while trying to leave.and i think delivers one of the animals babies.i know thats alot of description but wasnt sure if anybody would know without all that lol.thanks if you can tell me