Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Crew > Christmas Crew > Archived > Sponsors > ChristmasLightsEtc » Christmas Lights Etc Day After Christmas Sale Features Artificial Christmas Trees

My Merry Christmas Announcement

ChristmasLightsEtc Christmas items for sale or auction from ChristmasLightsEtc.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 53,975
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,477)
Welcome to our newest member, TAlbritto

Old 12-24-2012, 02:00 PM
MMC's Christmas Shopper

ElfBot Shopper has shown a merry disposition
Day After Christmas Sale Features Artificial Christmas Trees

After Christmas SaleYou've waited all year, and now it's here! It's time for Christmas Lights Etc's Day After Christmas Sale where prices are lowered even more. The biggest sale of the year features artificial Christmas trees and outdoor decor. LED lights, C7s and C9s, even the beautiful LED Cascades and Snowfall Lights are all discounted. From nets to icicle lights, garland to wreaths, Christmas is on sale online at Christmas Lights Etc.
Aspen Fir Christmas TreeBeautiful Artificial Christmas Trees

While everyone loves the look of a real tree, not everyone can keep up with its many needs. Whether it's due to allergies or the lifespan of a real tree, customers are switching to artificial Christmas trees. Now with the after Christmas sale, artificial Christmas trees are more affordable than ever. Even the realistic patented TruTipTM trees are on sale, boasting of molded tips, mixed dye colors, and bright lights. With a range of artificial Christmas trees available, the Day After Christmas Sale is the time to buy.

Hunter Christmas TreeMake sure to protect your investment with storage systems. Tree bags are available for all artificial Christmas trees, and wreath and ornament storage protects delicate decorations.
Christmas Clearance Site-Wide

This Christmas clearance won't last, so make sure you shop before midnight on 12/31/2012. You can save up to 60% throughout the site on discounted items just by shopping with Christmas Lights Etc. Decorate big next year by stocking up this year. With savings like these, you can't afford to miss the after Christmas sale.

Day After Christmas Sale

More...