Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Message When Navigating to MMC

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,944
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,111)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 01-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Superfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elf
Message When Navigating to MMC

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else gets the attached message when the MMC homepage is opened. I'm using IE9.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MMCMessage.jpg (35.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 01-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,402 Times in 4,663 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've never gotten that message, but I have noticed that the Merry Christmas Radio box on the right side of the page is powered by RadioTuna. Are you trying to listen to MCR?
Old 01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,852 Times in 2,189 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by Superfreak3 View Post
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else gets the attached message when the MMC homepage is opened. I'm using IE9.

Yup, I have gotten that a few times, but when I click on the OK box; it goes away and I have had no problems....

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
Old 01-02-2013, 04:45 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,435 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Thanks for making me aware of that. I've never seen the message before and have never had anyone report it.

Figures it would show in IE. I will look into it but the code we're using for the radio player is complete as far as I can tell....
Old 01-03-2013, 08:43 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Superfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elfSuperfreak3 is a good elf
No I wasn't trying to listen to MCR and actually never noticed the link on the right until yesterday. I tried that and it seemed to play OK.

I tried rolling back to IE8 and the message still appeared.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Are you using the latest version of the flash? I wonder if it's a flash conflict/issue...
Old 01-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by whychristmas View Post
Are you using the latest version of the flash? I wonder if it's a flash conflict/issue...
Just updated to the latest Adobe Flash v11.5.502.135 - didn't prevent the message from being displayed.