Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » Do You Own A .....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,089
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, ajb1946

Old 12-29-2012, 09:32 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,147 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
nope

DYO a nutcracker collection?

Old 12-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,837 Times in 3,868 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
uhhh... no.

DYO a Mr & Mrs. Santa made out of old Reader's Digests (or Nat Geo's)
Old 12-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,147 Times in 15,009 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
nope

DYO more than 5 Hallmark ornaments?
Old 12-31-2012, 10:41 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I believe I might... Hmmm... I'll have to count...

DYO any Ziggy greeting cards..?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:50 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
No

DYO a George Foreman grill?
Old 01-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

YES!

DYO a big ol' can of Whoop @$$..?
Old 01-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
nope

DYO a shingle hammer?
Old 01-06-2013, 03:55 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Ummmm....I don't think so ?!

DYO a Blue-Ray player ?

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

No I don't

DYO keys that do not open or close any locks in your home?
The Following User Says Thank You to SW1Dennis For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-06-2013)
Old 01-06-2013, 06:09 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by SW1Dennis View Post

No I don't

DYO keys that do not open or close any locks in your home?

Yes and I've no idea what they go to.

DYO a pair of skis ?

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]