Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas Apps

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,472
Top Poster: xmas365 (151,038)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Christmas Feast
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:24 PM
0 Posts
Gift 2 Mormon Tabernacle Choir...
By MMC Editor
10-11-2012 10:26 PM
81,465 Views  0 Posts
Boxing Day
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:30 PM
51,719 Views  0 Posts
O Holy Night
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:20 PM
60,976 Views  0 Posts
"Cousin Jane's Mistake"......
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 12:01 PM
44,417 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Slim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry disposition
12 16x16 Christmas Apps

Every year right after Christmas I start looking online for Christmas apps to download for the next season. It helps with post Christmas blues. My current favorites are Sleeps until Christmas, Holiday shopping list and Santa GPS. That may seem silly for a 40 year old man but I can't help it. Anyone else enjoy Christmas apps? And what's some of your favorites?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Slim For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (01-08-2013), caninemom3 (01-06-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), Head Elf (03-03-2013), HollyJolly (07-13-2013), Ryan (01-29-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013), sublimesting (02-04-2013), Undrtakr (01-07-2013)
Old 01-06-2013, 03:47 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,449 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Every year right after Christmas I start looking online for Christmas apps to download for the next season. It helps with post Christmas blues. My current favorites are Sleeps until Christmas, Holiday shopping list and Santa GPS. That may seem silly for a 40 year old man but I can't help it. Anyone else enjoy Christmas apps? And what's some of your favorites?

Hi Slim, and welcome again to the Christmas family and MMC !! I LOVE Christmas apps !!! I have one called "Zen Of Snow" on both my iPod and my iPad !! It is my very favorite one. It is so beautiful. I have a couple of other ones - One is called Candlelight Christmas or something like that and the other is an app of the Nativity. I dont think it is silly at all !!! And I am a lot OLDER than you !!!! Take care - glad you are here !

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (01-08-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), Head Elf (03-03-2013), HollyJolly (07-13-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 07:09 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,910 Times in 1,066 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Slim View Post
Oooh! I like this topic! I have an iphone 4s and here are my Christmas apps

Magic Santa - make a Santa video for a kid/adult
Live365 - Christmas music
Zen of Snow free - Nice snowy scene!
Sleeps till Christmas 2 Free - Yahoo!
Gifts Free - make Christmas lists and prices, animated lights and snow too
Christmas!! - another countdown program with extra games/music
QVC - watch QVC live for Christmas
Christmas - Wallpapers for the iphone
SantaParade - Toronto Santa parade app, track Santa and shake for bells
Snow Booth - Add a snow effect to your pictures
Virtual Snow Free - add virtual snow to EVERYTHING!
CB Chrisdtmas - Charlie Brown Christmas virtual interactive book

did I miss anything? hehe
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (01-08-2013), caninemom3 (01-07-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 AM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Oooh! I like this topic! I have an iphone 4s and here are my Christmas apps

Magic Santa - make a Santa video for a kid/adult
Live365 - Christmas music
Zen of Snow free - Nice snowy scene!
Sleeps till Christmas 2 Free - Yahoo!
Gifts Free - make Christmas lists and prices, animated lights and snow too
Christmas!! - another countdown program with extra games/music
QVC - watch QVC live for Christmas
Christmas - Wallpapers for the iphone
SantaParade - Toronto Santa parade app, track Santa and shake for bells
Snow Booth - Add a snow effect to your pictures
Virtual Snow Free - add virtual snow to EVERYTHING!
CB Chrisdtmas - Charlie Brown Christmas virtual interactive book

did I miss anything? hehe

Those sound Great Undrtakr !! I would love to have the one that is the Christmas wallpaper. Is it just called Christmas ? Thanks !!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), Ryan (08-06-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,581 Times in 3,716 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Not a Christmas app, per se... but if you download a Cloud 9 Comix app, you'll have access to many of my Cool Yule Christmas Comics for festive holiday reading year round...

http://www.coolyulecomics.com/yulenews.html
Bradmac (01-15-2013), caninemom3 (01-08-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), Ryan (01-29-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Zooey Deschanel and her singer partner (called 'She & Him') have got a fireplace app where you can also listen to their (fab) xmas album.

Also my sites (see below) are all very mobile friendly and are ready to be added to the homescreen!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-08-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,165 Times in 410 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I had a Christmas live wallpaper that had a lit up tree and the countdown.
Also used a Christmas app, that changed all the home icons to presents and left the background red and gold.
caninemom3 (01-08-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 02:54 AM

holly

Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
Not a Christmas app, per se... but if you download a Cloud 9 Comix app, you'll have access to many of my Cool Yule Christmas Comics for festive holiday reading year round...

http://www.coolyulecomics.com/yulenews.html

This is so cool George !! I will do that....the only thing is that I wanted your autograph too and I can't get that with an app !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), George Broderick, Jr. (01-08-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 04:43 AM
Last Achievements

Slim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry dispositionSlim has shown a merry disposition
santahat

One app I failed to mention is Christmas time machine. It's a video app that plays old Christmas commercials and clips from Christmas episodes of sitcoms. Who remembers the old Coca Cola commercials? Really took me back
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slim For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:11 AM
Last Achievements

tbutler has shown a merry disposition
Wow! Thanks all for posting. I will check some of these out. Right now, I only have three apps on my iPad directly related to Christmas - Numbers (which I use to track my shopping and budgets), ListPro (where I keep the rest of my Christmas notebook), and a Days Until Christmas app.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tbutler For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (06-27-2013), Christmasstar (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (06-27-2013)