Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,641 Times in 17,366 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!!! Well it's winter so it's cold outside. It looks like we may get a slight warm up on Saturday though before the bottom falls out on Monday. Once again, I'm exhausted. I really need to stop staying up until 3 and 4 am. My sister in Seattle was freaking out last night though and kept calling. My BIL works for Boeing building the 787 and if you've watched the news lately, you'll know that they had some problems. So there boss told them yesterday that there were rumors that they may have to shut the whole line down and layoff 5000 of them while they do a redesign. So my sister is worried because they really can't afford to lose their insurance with my niece having to have the infusions. Hopefully they learn something more today to calm her nerves. Well I'm off to get some stuff done or maybe head back to bed. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll keep your sister & her family in my thoughts & prayers, made.

You, get some sleep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2013, 08:06 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,152 Times in 4,626 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Thursday morning, my Christmas friends!

I went to my brother's shop and we painted the car frame, so we'll be ready to put the front end back on the car body this weekend. He took me for a ride in another car that has about the same engine as mine will have. Let's just say my brother enjoys fast cars more than I do...whew! We're going to have to tone it down a bit if Jacob is ever going to be allowed to drive it!

I hope y'all have a great day!
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (01-17-2013), Christmasstar (01-17-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (01-17-2013), made582 (01-17-2013), mgramsey (01-17-2013), Seawaters (01-17-2013), shellie12 (01-17-2013), snowflake22 (01-17-2013), whitney37354 (01-18-2013), xmas365 (01-17-2013), xmastidings (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!!! Well it's winter so it's cold outside. It looks like we may get a slight warm up on Saturday though before the bottom falls out on Monday. Once again, I'm exhausted. I really need to stop staying up until 3 and 4 am. My sister in Seattle was freaking out last night though and kept calling. My BIL works for Boeing building the 787 and if you've watched the news lately, you'll know that they had some problems. So there boss told them yesterday that there were rumors that they may have to shut the whole line down and layoff 5000 of them while they do a redesign. So my sister is worried because they really can't afford to lose their insurance with my niece having to have the infusions. Hopefully they learn something more today to calm her nerves. Well I'm off to get some stuff done or maybe head back to bed. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, I have been hearing the stories on the news about the planes, I guess sometimes just do not think about how it effects everyone down the line. Will be praying for them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), ClaireLovesChristmas (01-17-2013), Seawaters (01-17-2013), shellie12 (01-17-2013), snowflake22 (01-17-2013), xmas365 (01-17-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 AM

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You are such a thoughtful co-worker, Star!

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Wow it is almost 12:30 here and I have only been back from work for 15 min! Usually home by 11:30. Crazy busy night for a Wednesday. $400 in sales in 3 1/2 hours is a lot for our little shop, especially when on alone. I feel bad I had to leave so much prep work for the morning girl but I just ran out of steam. I left her an apology note and told her to call if she needed help. I am in again at 11am but could go in sooner if needed.
Well I am tired and going to bed.
Good night all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk see, I actually figured it out.. Thanks Merry!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:31 AM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
So your kids have to go to school in the snow? I can just picture your daughter looking over her shoulder. Remember when it was YOU looking over your shoulder at your mum?

Originally Posted by ClaireLovesChristmas View Post
Morning all!!! Its like a winter wonderland here this morning!! very cold but lovely to look at when I open my curtains on a morning!! Hot chocolate all round for us this morning before the school run!!
Cant help feeling alittle sad though, I think of how much nicer this would have been with all my lights twinkling and my decs all still up!! why couldnt it have been like this 4 week ago!!

On the bright side Emelia has settled straight into nursery, she shouts bye mum over her shoulder as she walks in ha!! It is so strange coming home to a empty house though when Ive taken her, hopefully work will let me start a couple of hours earlier, its always nice to earn abit extra cash!!

Going to catch up on what ive missed, Have a great day all!!! x
Old 01-17-2013, 08:32 AM

Last Achievements

That's why I love MCR and Live 365.

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
I would love a local station that plays Christmas music at this time of the year, especially. I wish there was a cable channel on TV that played Christmas music 24/7 365 days a year but Music Choice is definitely out of the running for that.....
Old 01-17-2013, 08:34 AM

Last Achievements

Great view. Let the milestones roll!!!

Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
***** MILESTONE DAY *****

Good Morning Good Morning, Fantastic Fellow Fanatics!

(Fanatics for everything Christmas, that is.)

And just lookie, lookie!

Days to the Season: 300
Days to Christmas Day: 342

Can that be right, or do my eyes deceive me?
Is that the 300-day Window I see opening?
Do I see a 200's level count through them?
I DO!!
Do you??

Well, the weather service promised calm, 60's degree weather here yesterday.
It didn't happen.
Stayed in the 40's, with off and on again rain much of the day.
Now today, they will probably be right about it being cooler and wetter.
Oh, well. That's life.
Currently, we have 50 degrees with a light rain falling, and I doubt it will get much warmer all day.

Well, regardless of your weather, try to have a Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday, OK?
.....and do keep in mind, tomorrow is Weekend Eve once again!!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:36 AM

Last Achievements

Let me be the first to say that Christmas Season will be here before we know it and we will be wishing that it would slow down!!! It will soon be Canadian Thanksgiving, Halloween, U.S. Thanksgiving, and then the beginning of the Season with the Special Posts. Time is already flying!!! Don't you just feel it?

Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
***** MILESTONE DAY *****

Good Morning Good Morning, Fantastic Fellow Fanatics!

(Fanatics for everything Christmas, that is.)

And just lookie, lookie!

Days to the Season: 300
Days to Christmas Day: 342

Can that be right, or do my eyes deceive me?
Is that the 300-day Window I see opening?
Do I see a 200's level count through them?
I DO!!
Do you??

Well, the weather service promised calm, 60's degree weather here yesterday.
It didn't happen.
Stayed in the 40's, with off and on again rain much of the day.
Now today, they will probably be right about it being cooler and wetter.
Oh, well. That's life.
Currently, we have 50 degrees with a light rain falling, and I doubt it will get much warmer all day.

Well, regardless of your weather, try to have a Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday, OK?
.....and do keep in mind, tomorrow is Weekend Eve once again!!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 AM

Last Achievements

Thank you, Christmas Town Weatherman!!! I have missed your reports and so glad that you are back with the reports on weather and pollen. Thanks, my Christmas friend.

Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Yay ! milestone day! Come on clock keep ticking! it's a rainy mild morning of 66F and the temp will stay around that or drop slightly ,then starting tonight 30's and 40's again!!! I meant to mention yesterday that tree pollen is falling.. which is a record early event here.. I don't ever ever remember that happening this early.. my first 2 years in fact it was mid march before that happened. oh well hopefully the chilly temps will make that stop for now! 2weeks before I go to Utah too. Oh well I just got to work so I have to run..Hope everyone has a great Thursday!
Old 01-17-2013, 08:40 AM

Last Achievements

Hope you are feeling better, Momnan. The flu is supposed to be bad this year. Take care!

Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
The flu has come knockin'...down for the count over here. I just hope my little grandson doesn't get it as I took care of him today. It hit me like a ton of bricks this afternoon, chills, fever...upset tummy. Blech!