Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » I can't believe it's really over :(

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,836
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-08-2013, 07:45 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,908 Times in 576 Posts
graywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happy
Originally Posted by reindeerelf View Post
According to the old tradition the Christmas season lasts for 40 days until Candlemass (Feb. 2), the day the presentation of the Christ child in the temple is celebrated. So relax and enjoy your tree and decorations for a while. That's what we are doing in our house.
You just made my 2013!! LOL. I totally forgot about that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graywolf70 For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (01-17-2013), reindeerelf (01-08-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,908 Times in 576 Posts
graywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happygraywolf70 makes Santa very happy
Thank you so much everyone!! I truly appreciate it.

My husband is leaving Thursday to go back out on tour and said the same thing. "It's our house! Keep everything up and party on!" LOL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graywolf70 For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (01-09-2013), momnan30 (01-17-2013), shellie12 (01-08-2013), Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,036 Times in 2,880 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Someone said to me. christmas is over when you want it to be !
'Tis the season (01-09-2013), momnan30 (01-17-2013), Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
tree

Originally Posted by graywolf70 View Post
Thank you so much everyone!! I truly appreciate it.

My husband is leaving Thursday to go back out on tour and said the same thing. "It's our house! Keep everything up and party on!" LOL
That ROCKS!!!! Too awesome

Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post

Someone said to me. christmas is over when you want it to be !

Well Said Shellie

OK my 2 cents......... LOL I think as the others and your husband it is your home party until you feel you are satisfied!!!
Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Father Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoeFather Christmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Its always sad when the season ends but keep it in your heart all year long and the next one will be around before you know it.

Around September I start to get really excited again and thats only 7 months away
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Father Christmas For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), momnan30 (01-17-2013), Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
Christmas hugs!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), momnan30 (01-17-2013), Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,928 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Oh man...you really got bombarded this year, didn't you?
Well, I'll echo what others on this board have often said...start planning for 2013.
That's what most of us do around here when we feel low...we talk and plan and before you know it- the season is upon us again. I wish we didn't have to grow older to enjoy another Christmas, but hey, that's life!
Leave your decorations up if it brings you joy...you'll know when you're ready to take them down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-17-2013), Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-17-2013, 08:18 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,486 Times in 9,275 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
Oh man...you really got bombarded this year, didn't you?
Well, I'll echo what others on this board have often said...start planning for 2013.
That's what most of us do around here when we feel low...we talk and plan and before you know it- the season is upon us again. I wish we didn't have to grow older to enjoy another Christmas, but hey, that's life!
Leave your decorations up if it brings you joy...you'll know when you're ready to take them down.

Such wise Advice Momnan...That is exactly what I did this year. I took down the tree last weekend but my Santas are still on the mantle and my nativity scene is still up......I may get around to them this weekend or maybe not !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Solice (01-22-2013)
Old 01-18-2013, 04:13 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,334 Times in 8,229 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Sorry to hear Christmas was so hectic for you. I am already planning for 2013. I love counting down the days
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HomemakinGirl For This Useful Post:
Solice (01-22-2013), tbutler (01-20-2013)
Old 01-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
Keep your decorations up as long as you wish. I do!