Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,926
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 01-23-2013, 08:59 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,687 Times in 7,666 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Yes! I have read all the Jack Reacher books. Let us know how the movie is. I was disappointed in their star choice, though. I didn't know that Tom Cruise had hands as big as hams!!! That gumbo sounds so good! Recipe?
I've read a few of the Reacher novels ~ they are really good!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)

Old 01-23-2013, 09:01 AM

Last Achievements

Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
I will try to catch you at TGS tomorrow !!
I missed TGS Saturday night. I should be able catch TGS this coming Saturday!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-23-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:03 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,800 Times in 9,578 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We missed you on The Greasy Skillet, Meceka, Made and Caninemom! Hopefully you can make it this week. That goes for the rest of you here on MMC too!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-23-2013), caninemom3 (01-23-2013), made582 (01-23-2013), Meceka (01-23-2013), mgramsey (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I has been a short and busy day starting with sleeping in which threw out everything else I had to do.
Mom now has a portable heart monitor on for 48 hours, complaining loudly about it! LOL.
Went to job fair, hiring for the new No Frills store that will be opening here in March. Should hear in the next couple of weeks if I make it to the next level of interviews.

Now I have to go to work.

Have a great evening everyone!!!
Good luck, Christmasstar!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-23-2013), Christmasstar (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
... Beautiful day here, do we had to take another walk!!

Attachment 1513

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Harlowe is so adorable!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,800 Times in 9,578 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wayne and I just got back from taking a little walk at the lake. The sun is bright and it's getting warm! Still want a little more winter weather before spring gets here but it sure is pretty outside!

On the way back we stopped at that donut shop that was on the news the other day and saw their famous bacon donut. I wanted to try it but I have gluten allergies and donuts have gluten! I couldn't buy anything for myself but I just wanted to check out the selection. I bought one for my son that is coated with jalapeno peppers and Tabasco sauce! It's a surprise for him and he will be surprised! Ha ha! He loves spicy food so I am curious if he likes it. Wayne got one covered in M&M's. I hope those donuts are good, one was 3 bucks and the other was 4 bucks! Yikes! That's will probably be a one time splurge!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (01-23-2013), caninemom3 (01-23-2013), made582 (01-23-2013), mgramsey (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), whitney37354 (01-24-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:16 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,553 Times in 5,974 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
We missed you on The Greasy Skillet, Meceka, Made and Caninemom! Hopefully you can make it this week. That goes for the rest of you here on MMC too!
If the gathering is still on Facebook, that leaves me out.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-23-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:33 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good afternoon, everyone. Just wanted to stop in quick, so you know that all is well, well sort of...ha.

I have caught the nasty bug that most of America seems to have. This cold is really running me down. I have no energy what-so-ever. I am thankful that it is my weekend off and DH is here to me take care of the kids. I just feel like I've been hit by a bus.

I know I've missed a lot on here. If I've missed anything super important, someone please PM or message me on Facebook. It would be greatly appreciated. I will try to stop back later, but I can't promise anything! Who knows how I will feel then!

Miss all of you. God Bless and thinking and praying for each an everyone of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I hope this finds you better, Sugar!

caninemom3 (01-23-2013), Seawaters (01-23-2013), shellie12 (01-24-2013), snowflake22 (01-23-2013), xmas365 (01-23-2013)
Old 01-23-2013, 09:34 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,077 Times in 18,447 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Harlowe is so adorable!
She says thank you, Meceka!!

Miss you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2013, 09:34 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
hello everyone! Brandi will be furious with me if she catches here as I promised I would get some sleep. This morning I accidently chopped part of my middle finger off with a buzz saw and yes my eyes watered up. We went to the ER and they gave me a shot of the gooooood stuff. Man it was like heaven.! Then Brandi handed them the tip of my finger but they were not able to sow it back on.

They then gave me a prescription of this stuff(don't remember the name except it starts with a ;"d"..lord have mercy I shoulde not even be online.I hope everyone is having a better weekend than me...please excuse my ewrrors. At this ppoint I am seeing doubnle! Good nite!!!
Oh my, Dawg, that is awful! I hope you heal quick!!