Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

The Christmas Library at My Merry Christmas Great new articles and features not part of our Merry Forums are highlighted here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,225
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 01-25-2013, 09:20 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,583 Times in 1,099 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat Re-Gifting: Yes or No?

By Jeff Westover

(Author Bias: None. Zippo. Zero. Zilch.)

When we married we received all kinds of wonderful gifts. But the one that caught the most attention, the one that drew the biggest reaction and the only one remembered from those many years ago was the gift that was re-gifted to us.

It was a simple saucepan, brand new in the box, of 1970s vintage color and design. Aside from the obvious look of the item indicating itís age we also knew how long it had been around becaus... [Read More]

More...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ElfBot For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-25-2013), GingerMel (01-28-2013), snowflake22 (01-11-2014), xmastidings (01-25-2013)

Old 05-25-2013, 03:38 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,066 Times in 13,425 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I read this one awhile back and it made me laugh because there is one gift me and my brother re-gift every year. It is a cheap edition of a fruit cake.
We keep coming up with different ways to sneak it into each others house.
This has been going on for over 10 years now...had to replace the thing once when the wrapping tore.