Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Movies » coming attractions

Movies From 100+ year old silent films to new releases here we discussed the good, the bad and the ugly of Christmas at the movies.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"The Boy with the Box"...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:17 AM
0 Posts
The Story of Black Peter
By MMC Editor
06-03-2002 01:49 PM
Last post by Angioni
09-16-2012 09:19 AM
1 Posts
The Bishop's Wife (Movie...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 09:05 PM
0 Posts
A Forgotten Classic:...
By MerryCarey
07-26-2011 08:06 AM
Last post by MerryBells
07-31-2011 06:14 PM
2 Posts
Gifting Without Charging
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:03 PM
49,615 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Red 2
Old 01-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,609 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Star Trek: Into Darkness

Old 01-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,609 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Pacific Rim

Old 01-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

ella13 has shown a merry disposition
i for one am looking forward to the remake of evil dead
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ella13 For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (01-30-2013), Bradmac (03-21-2013)
Old 01-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,623 Times in 339 Posts
'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe'Tis the season would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm looking forward to this, although Christopher Reeve will always be Superman to me. Looks like a good reboot though.

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Man Of Steel (teaser trailer) 2013

Old 01-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

ella13 has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
I'm looking forward to this, although Christopher Reeve will always be Superman to me. Looks like a good reboot though.
It doesn't look to bad and certainly better then the other reboot which the name escapes me
Old 03-13-2013, 03:58 PM

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Monsters U

We shall see if this prequel is better than the Cars Sequel
Old 03-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,380 Times in 4,397 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm sorry, but I'm really looking forward to Olympus Has Fallen....

Have glove will travel
Old 03-19-2013, 08:01 PM

Last Achievements

I will catch it on dvd
Old 03-19-2013, 08:01 PM

Last Achievements

Despicable me 2