Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Excellent news, Xmas. I can't wait to hear about his adventures there!

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good (late) evening,

Busy day here, work not so much, but we found a new daycare/preschool for LC. It is exactly what he needs and he will be with kids his age. It is in the next town over, but he deserves a preschool like that. We had my bro-in-law over for dinner, he comes over once a week to spend time with his nephews, he loves them and they just admire him.
I should head to sleep soon, just had to visit the greatest place on the web before.

Good night everyone.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 AM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Gorgeous. You are so lucky!

Originally Posted by 'Tis the season View Post
Snow has arrived. It's a bit late and it took me twice as long to get to work this morning, but I still love it.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:17 AM

Last Achievements

Hope you both get to feeling better. That stuff is no fun!

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
hi everyone....Kandice and I have been home yesterday and today....and tomorrow....down with a stomach flu that is going around...already doing better and are pretty much chilling now
Old 02-05-2013, 10:19 AM

Last Achievements

Choice would be good. When I had the chemo-port put in, the doctor asked me what kind of music I wanted and I chose Christmas. When I woke up, the Christmas music was still playing. I asked him if they turned it off after they put me to sleep and then back on just before I woke up, but he said no!!!

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
This would be a much better idea ! Or they could have it so a person could CHOOSE THEMSELVES if they had to wait.......xo
Old 02-05-2013, 10:21 AM

Last Achievements

Sure it isn't!!!

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Nope....It COULDN'T be the coffee !! xo

Old 02-05-2013, 10:23 AM

Last Achievements

I am going to check online and see what I can find. Can you PM the lady's address and I will ask if I can order the booklet?

Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
yes, i did take a class. it was @ a lady's house here in town. i had to ask around. it cost a whole $5 & the booklet was $5. i do know there's info online about it but i believe the key is finding a grocer who doubles coupons, that's where major savings come in to play ( atleast for me). if you can't find a store to double then you shop according to the coupons you have cut & what is on sale in the weekly ads. i bet if you ask around you could find someone to go into great detail w/ you about it.

hey there Meceka, gosh have i missed you!

that swing is an awesome find, good for you. i do stuff like that as often as i can. you will really enjoy it this spring!!

just gorgeous, wish we could get a little!

hope you guys are better!

bahahahaha!~i love this pic CM3. hilarious!
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM

Last Achievements

Not better, but close to what I heard!!!

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Would these six notes be better?

Old 02-05-2013, 10:28 AM

Last Achievements

Oh, man, I wish I could make some snow cream. I love that stuff. I also love to walk in the snow. It is so much fun and really relaxes me. I envy you!

Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
We finally got a good taste of winter this weekend. We got 6 inches of snow on Saturday. We have had a an inch or so of snow a few times earlier this winter but this was this first time we were able to make snow cream. Unfortunately it is melting now. We should be able to drive up to our house by this afternoon. I enjoy having to park at the bottom of the mountain and walking in. My wife doesn't feel the same as me.

Sadly we are forecast to have a week of above average temps. Hopefully next winter will be cold and snowy.

Now that the superbowl is over, all eyes are on baseball. High School baseball practice starts fully next week. Major League baseball spring training also starts next week with pitchers and catchers reporting. Our TV stays mostly on the MLB network channel. We are very much a baseball family.

Have a blessed day everyone.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,521 Times in 1,984 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Good afternoon everyone!

Day two of the first full week of February and we're only a week away from reaching the one quarter mark to the Christmas Season. Quite the accomplishment already!

Not much is new here. My week became more busy yesterday. I received a call for an interview for a Program Officer position with the Ottawa Carleton Ultimate Association. I'm excited. I really need to perform well at this interview. Aside from education, I think getting into the sports field would be my best interest. I am really starting to pursue it hard. Of course, having played competitive Ultimate since 2006, a job with OCUA would be incredible. Wish me luck!!

Other than the interview tomorrow evening, I have a couple of assignments to complete for my class as well as the usual working out and other things. I hope everyone has been having a great week so far. The 'Pines should be in full swing tomorrow! Have a great Tuesday!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-05-2013), caninemom3 (02-05-2013), Christmasstar (02-05-2013), made582 (02-05-2013), merrymistletoe (02-05-2013), mgramsey (02-05-2013), Seawaters (02-05-2013), snowflake22 (02-05-2013), xmas365 (02-05-2013)
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,711 Times in 14,909 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
hi everyone....Kandice and I have been home yesterday and today....and tomorrow....down with a stomach flu that is going around...already doing better and are pretty much chilling now
I hope the 2 of you feel better quickly.