Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,851
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,200)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-15-2013, 11:05 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good Morning!!

TGIF!!!

Jennifer, good luck on your test! You'll do great!

Seawaters, your cupcake choices sound delectable You & Jennifer will have to let us know how they taste! They sound like heaven!

CM3, thanks for saying that. You are beautiful!! And should put your own pics on FB too, I love the ones you've shared with us, especially the ones of you & your sister, and you & your furkids. You look so happy

What are your plans for the weekend?

My sister may drive to Eau Claire tomorrow if the weather is nice. I would love to see her, and just have sister time. Fingers are crossed.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

Xo

Thanks, Snowflake !! Actually, some of my second wedding pictures are on FB.....xo I am going to actually take a WHOLE DAY off tomorrow !! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)

Old 02-15-2013, 11:07 AM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Please send prayers, good vibes and thoughts my way! I am going to the gym again today when I just started back on my Birthday, Wednesday. Why I ask for this request, a few of you already know about some terrible fatigue issues I have suffered in the past and when I would go to the gym in the I always felt WORSE after my workout instead of feeling energized. In general I felt awful all the time and getting ill very easily, not just from working out. That has never been the norm for me. I stayed on a work out routine for over 5 years and always felt great but this time around it lingered on for a long time so I froze my gym membership for several months and worked on a few things with my health in a holistic manner (it would take forever to list everything!). Wednesday I felt awesome after my work out and hoping for the same results today! My whole goal in working out is JUST TO FEEL GREAT AGAIN, nothing else- not trying to lose weight or body building-just need energy to live a long healthy life!!!

This IS NOT a downer post but a "FEEL TERRIFIC POST"!!! Send happy things my way, please!!! I will report back later!

Have a Merry Day my Christmas Friends!!!!

Praying for you to feel really good !! xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-15-2013), Christmasstar (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 11:08 AM

holly

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Stop that! Nobody gets away with dissing my friends ... even you.
Stop looking in the mirror and look at our smiles to see how you really look.

((((((Hugs))))))) Merry !! xoxoxo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (02-15-2013), MerryCarey (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 11:12 AM

holly

Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I will "share," Snowflake. I am really excited about trying them. I tried to get each one different so I can decide which ones I will want to order more of later. I love cupcakes, regular cakes, and cookies!!!

The cupcakes sound so YUMMY !!

You are right about CM3/SPBW. She looks especially beautiful when she is with those she loves! I love the pics of her in her wedding gown! Just beautiful!

Thanks, Seawaters...!! xo

Not any big weekend plans except to do some laundry and to continue organizing. It's about time! I now feel so great physically that I need to take advantage without overdoing it! Slow but steady wins the race, unless you are on the tracks "frequented" by Made and Coach, of course!!!
Have a wondeful feeling well weekend Seawaters !!! xoxoxo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Christmasstar (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 11:14 AM

holly

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
You are really too kind!!! I bet they'll be pretty, too Thanks, my friend!!! You have made my day, I never win anything!!! Xo

You have won all of our hearts, Snowflake !!!! xoxo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ryan,
I read both your blogs today. (GORGEOUS wife, by the way; but I am sure you already know that!!!) I laughed when I read your choices of worst songs. Of course, some of the ones I like were there: The Living Years, Cat's in the Cradle, and You're the Inspiration. LOL!!! Just about anything by Harry Chapin is a favorite for me, especially Poor **** Fool!!! Our differences, though, are what help make us friends! Loved the post about kids falling away from the (C)hurch.

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Praying! I hope it goes well today and you find yourself with a lot of energy!
Old 02-15-2013, 11:31 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,949 Times in 17,434 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
You have won all of our hearts, Snowflake !!!! xoxo
Thanks, CM3!! Nothing like getting a sweet complement from your friend!! The feeling is mutual! Xo
Old 02-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,379 Times in 2,952 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ryan,
I read both your blogs today. (GORGEOUS wife, by the way; but I am sure you already know that!!!) I laughed when I read your choices of worst songs. Of course, some of the ones I like were there: The Living Years, Cat's in the Cradle, and You're the Inspiration. LOL!!! Just about anything by Harry Chapin is a favorite for me, especially Poor **** Fool!!! Our differences, though, are what help make us friends! Loved the post about kids falling away from the (C)hurch.
Thank you Seawaters! I had fun writing that post, and loved hearing the responses to it. My wife likes You're the Inspiration a lot, so she wasn't happy that it made my list! We like to kid each other about our musical differences, but all in good fun. I have been thinking of writing a part II to that post.

I saw the comments you left on my blog page, and I agree 100% with them. Thanks so much for your insight.

And thank you for the kind words about my wife. I agree with that, too!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-15-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-15-2013), Christmasstar (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,358 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Truly glad that you found her. Guys just don't seem to understand how important this is, huh?
Mine does---he was as anxious as I that a new hairdresser would try to "improve" me. He appreciates my finding someone who wants to make sure it's done the way I like it and want it.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-15-2013), Christmasstar (02-15-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)
Old 02-15-2013, 12:10 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,621 Times in 7,655 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Jennifer, good luck on your exam!

CAH, praying for you and sending mega good vibes your way!

mgramsey, praying for your parents. I'm so glad your mom has been surprising everyone!! Have a safe trip!

Made, still praying for your mom and niece!

Good afternoon, MMC!

Wow - I made it here two days in a row!

Nothing new here, just doing research for work. Break is almost over so I had best get going. Have a MERRY rest-of-the-day!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-15-2013), caninemom3 (02-15-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-15-2013), Christmasstar (02-15-2013), jennifer91 (02-15-2013), made582 (02-15-2013), mgramsey (02-18-2013), Seawaters (02-15-2013), snowflake22 (02-15-2013), xmas365 (02-15-2013)