Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,450 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
OK OK I need some help later in March getting the Pines open for the real season.. pool uncovered,,,, hot tub cleaned.... back lot mowed..... swingset cleaned... time to get the place ready,,,,, Carl trashes it every week...

yabbbaaaaaaaaaa

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (02-28-2013), Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), mgramsey (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)

Old 02-28-2013, 03:48 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Anyhow yesterday was a tough day not at work,but at home. I know al of us have good days and bad days but yesterday was the first really bad day I have had in a while. And although I told myself I would wake up this morning and start anew I still feel the left overs..I know this does not make much sense.I need a little a Christmas so much right now. I am countin the days till fall. and this year I think My leaves should start turning in late sept in Utah! Halloween could even have snow on the ground so that is something to look forward too! Brandi has school again even though some roads are still flooded by the rivers and steams.I need to get breakfast started..what do yall want? I think I will cook turkey bacon and eggs and toast! and right now the dogs are looking at me to take them out! Have a great day all!
Hey Dawg ! Sorry you had an awful day at work. Just keep going. That is the only way xo Of course it makes perfect sense that you need a little Christmas. That is why we are all here on this site, because we feel the same way. Your breakfast sounds delicious, especially the turkey bacon. xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 03:49 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,495 Times in 9,284 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
OK OK I need some help later in March getting the Pines open for the real season.. pool uncovered,,,, hot tub cleaned.... back lot mowed..... swingset cleaned... time to get the place ready,,,,, Carl trashes it every week...

yabbbaaaaaaaaaa

Hey Bing !!!! How about an OPERA ???????????? XOXO

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 04:13 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,731 Times in 2,168 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good evening, friends!!

I am tired & I hurt my back today.

Slipped on the ice, and now it's all out of whack. Didn't fall, but did a good number on it anyway. Grrrr. =[

Anyways, off to Christmasy dreams!!

Sleep well! Goodnight! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohhh no.... Are you ok??? I hope nothing theres nothing serious out of place! Take some Ibuprofen, soak in a really hot tub for awhile and then stretch it out. Do this for a few days and hopefully it will feel a little better; that's what I do, and believe me, the hot water does wonder for sore muscles; it helps me out alot, if I'm feeling sore, tired or achy... I hope you feel better sooner rather that later; will be thinking about you!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 04:46 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,731 Times in 2,168 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Hello my compadres, Good Morning! It's thursday, (Thank the Lord, one more day closer to Friday). I'm off to a really early start this morning 4:30am and am now on my third cup of coffee.

Coffee, now that I just mentioned that, I just tried our companies new Keurig coffee machine and I put in a little container called "Barista Prima Coffeehouse - Italian Roast", Whoa...I have to do a Binger quote "Yabaaaa", It is a strong cup of coffee; about knocked my socks off, I mean what a punch, I think my afterburners have just kicked in....

The weather, it's miserable outside, been that way for days now, rainy, overcast, cold, damp and gloomy. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle, Washington or something (no offense to anyone that may live there), but I personally like it to snow in the winter, not rain all the time....

Well, here we are, I'm at work, and it's new day. I hope that everyone has a good day today. Oh and a shout-out to Seawaters this morning, I'm listening to one of your recommended stations on Live 365, Christmas 24/7 country; love it dear; Thanks for sharing.... I'm a new fan!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), mgramsey (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 05:15 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,902 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
********** MILESTONE DAY **********

Good Morning, My Many Milestone-Minded Maniacs.

And what a day to let our latent maniacal tendencies escape as we consider this:
Days to the Season: 258
Days to Christmas Day: 300

Yes! There it is! And it's opened!!
Indeed.
The 300 day Window is now gaping wide and all that can be seen is 200-level figures.
(With the 300's now behind us, can the.....dare I say it?.....100's really be that far off??
<< shudder >>
I'm just not ready to think about that, yet.

Nice and sunny yesterday after a wet morning start. The high was not bad (around 60 or so).
It will be a bit cooler today but still dry.
We are at 40 degrees here right now.

Allrightaringo, Folks!
Time to have a Totally and Thoroughly Thrilling Thursday!
And with the magic of the Christmas Season as your inspiration, you can't help but have one, right?
Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas Knight (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), MerryCarey (02-28-2013), mgramsey (02-28-2013), mike24forever (02-28-2013), Ryan (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 07:09 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,344 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Mark,
I was just going to email you and then received the email after CAH emailed you. I KNEW right away it was not from you!
You're talking in riddles. Reminds me of someone in the row behind me in a 7th-grade science class.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!

Last edited by MerryCarey; 02-28-2013 at 07:14 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,344 Times in 5,935 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well, I made it to Thursday ... enjoyed the newest Merry Podcast on the way to work; about ten minutes left to enjoy later today. Thanks, Jeff and Maureen!

The weather is gray and blah today, and so am I, so far. Well, I haven't had my morning tea yet.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (02-28-2013), caninemom3 (02-28-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), mgramsey (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013)
Old 02-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,170 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Hello my compadres, Good Morning! It's thursday, (Thank the Lord, one more day closer to Friday). I'm off to a really early start this morning 4:30am and am now on my third cup of coffee.

Coffee, now that I just mentioned that, I just tried our companies new Keurig coffee machine and I put in a little container called "Barista Prima Coffeehouse - Italian Roast", Whoa...I have to do a Binger quote "Yabaaaa", It is a strong cup of coffee; about knocked my socks off, I mean what a punch, I think my afterburners have just kicked in....

The weather, it's miserable outside, been that way for days now, rainy, overcast, cold, damp and gloomy. I'm starting to feel like I live in Seattle, Washington or something (no offense to anyone that may live there), but I personally like it to snow in the winter, not rain all the time....

Well, here we are, I'm at work, and it's new day. I hope that everyone has a good day today. Oh and a shout-out to Seawaters this morning, I'm listening to one of your recommended stations on Live 365, Christmas 24/7 country; love it dear; Thanks for sharing.... I'm a new fan!
Man, you go to work a lot earlier than I do! I'm an early riser, but I don't like to get out before daylight...unless there's hunting or fishing involved, that is.

I wish we'd get a Keurig here. I could really get some work done then!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,056 Times in 9,451 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post

I am tired & I hurt my back today.

Slipped on the ice, and now it's all out of whack. Didn't fall, but did a good number on it anyway. Grrrr. =[
I am so sorry about your back. I hope you get well soon!!!
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post

Funny you mention Barista Prima Coffeehouse Italian Roast! We have a Keurig Coffee Machine and have been trying many varieties of coffee. I finally decided that brand and flavor is my absolute favorite out of everything I have tried! There are probably hundred of flavors out there on their site and I think I have only tried 25 of them. Yes, Barista Prima Italian is my favorite one so far! We have the Platinum Plus Keurig Machine (5 settings) and I make that one on the 3rd setting, Wayne makes his on the 4th setting. I guess I like my coffee strong but I usually only drink one cup per day.

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
You're talking in riddles. Reminds me of someone in the row behind me in a 7th-grade science class.
My name was mentioned and it seems like a riddle to me too!!! Lol... I wrote to her but I think I need more coffee to figure it all out. Maybe that was just for Mark to figure out.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (02-28-2013), made582 (02-28-2013), Seawaters (02-28-2013), snowflake22 (02-28-2013), xmas365 (02-28-2013), xmastidings (02-28-2013)