Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Other Holidays > Holidays Year Round » Do you send Easter cards

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Holidays Year Round All other major holidays are discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,842
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 01-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,402 Times in 8,241 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I only give or send Easter cards to my immediate family members.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HomemakinGirl For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-09-2013), made582 (03-09-2013)
Old 03-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,635 Times in 412 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
It was a great deal in 'Card Factory' last week on Easter cards. 8 cards for £1. ^^ I used the offer and bought 8 very nice Easter cards so I'm now ready for sending them out to my cousins and relatives. :] Can't wait!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-09-2013), made582 (03-09-2013)
Old 03-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
My inlaws from my first marriage sent cards for everything! I remember the first year we were married my wife's mom told me after Easter that I did not send her an easter card and she was miffed I could tell because she sent me one!. She even sent Halloween cards for goodness sakes!! But no I don't send Easter cards now,although I do receive some.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,635 Times in 412 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
I sent my Easter cards for my two cousins, my aunt, my grandparents and my godparents yesterday. :] My fingers are now crossed and I hope they will get them by Easter. ^^
Old 03-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,895 Times in 278 Posts
frostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostythesnowman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
yes i send out easter cards but just to close friends and family...
Old 03-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I give them to family and a few close friends.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have never sent out Easter cards or anything to anybody. Except for the kids egg hunting and Easter dinner, it's a normal day around my family.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:55 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
No, we don't usually do anything like that~

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,109 Times in 1,444 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Never heard of people doing this, but next year i might just do that.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.