Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 03-12-2013, 06:54 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good morning everyone!

It was nice to awaken to 4c (38f) temperatures this morning. There was a light drizzle, but it was not too noticeable. As soon as I stepped outside, however, it felt and smelled like Fall rather than Spring. I'm sure that will change soon enough. Temperatures in Ottawa are to hang around the freezing mark until about the beginning of next week and then get into the high single digits/40s. Spring is on its way.

Yesterday was a nice, quiet night. The gym was good for a couple hours. I am excited to do legs again very shortly. I'd been advised by my doctor to avoid it since I was having slight shooting pains in my knee. They've gone away. I'll start again on Wednesday. Lots of stretching helped take up my time. I have a doctor's appointment this morning for my knee. It's in its final stages of recovery, but I need a second/third opinion as to why it has taken so long. Hopefully this helps!

After the gym, Kim and I watched some TV. It was good to see the Bruins beat the Sens in a shootout. Then, the Kings beat the Flames, too. A good night all around for sports in our apartment. No plans for tonight, which is great. I really need to work on my assignment!

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this week. Tomorrow we will all meet, once again, for our weekly adventure at the 'Pines. Even more special, it's the final gathering before St. Patrick's Day... who knows what that camel will have up his hooves. Have a great Tuesday, everyone!
Always nice to hear from you Brent. I pray your knee continues to heal. xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013)

Old 03-12-2013, 07:00 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Good morning, Christmas Family

Just stopping super quick to say hello. Hermione is COMPLETELY silly. She has learned to come in here and root my hands off the keyboard when she needs something while she whines at me. I cannot resist !! It is just too dang cute plus she is so smart to come and try and tell me !! NEVER let it be said that Bloodhounds are anything but VERY smart !! Have a great day everyone !!

039.jpg

I cant find any really recent pics of my girl so here is her graduation again !! Click to see it bigger ! xoxo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-12-2013), Christmasstar (03-12-2013), made582 (03-12-2013), Meceka (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:16 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,693 Times in 6,004 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
I don't get anxious over much, but the thought of having to go to the dentist is bothering me. I am not happy with where I go, but I don't have many options with insurance. After he cleans my teeth, my gums bleed for hours! He doesn't care where he hits with his tools or the pain he causes. Last time he almost made me sick from shoving the holders so far back in my mouth for an x-ray. Sheesh...and no wonder I don't like the dentist.
Time to check out the other dentists who are covered by your insurance provider. Teeth must be taken care of regularly, and if you're afraid to even THINK about going to the dentist---something has to change. Even if your list of options is short, it sounds like it's time to check everyone else on the list. You don't want to stay with one who causes you pain and anxiety. Time to take charge!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-12-2013), Christmasstar (03-12-2013), made582 (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,693 Times in 6,004 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I had to buy snowballs this morning! You Snowbattlers have been busy.

Another weekday to slog through ... but we got plenty done last night. We had some stuff to shop for, and found what we wanted.

Expecting some work to hit my desk soon, so I should log off and get my morning tea. Hugs, everybody ...

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-12-2013), caninemom3 (03-12-2013), Christmasstar (03-12-2013), made582 (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013), xmastidings (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,873 Times in 2,195 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Now this is getting freaky !! We are all so much alike !! I guess that is why we are Christmas Family !! xo

What's the old time saying, "Birds of a feather, flock together..."!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-12-2013), caninemom3 (03-12-2013), Christmasstar (03-12-2013), made582 (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:40 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,150 Times in 18,737 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
23 16x16

Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
sTAR, THE B-DAY CAKE FOR YOUR FRIEND WAS BEAUTIFUL. i LOVED THE QUILTED EFFECT ON IT.

SNOWFLAKE, TAKE CARE IN ALL THAT SNOW. i WILL BE THINKING OF hARLOWE GOING TO THE VET, BLESS HER.

Thank you, merry!! She did great (Better than her Mommy!)
We should get the blood tests back today. She got the Heartworm shot & Frontline put on, and she hasn't had a reaction as of yet. Fingers crossed. And knocking on wood! XO

tistheseason, so thankful your parents are ok from the car accident.

mgramsey, I am truly sorry to hear of the young man
s death. so tragic. I will remember his family & you in prayer.

made, I hope your niece is diagnosed quickly so they can take care of her. I will be praying for her.

CAH, that's wonderful news about your dad! hooray.

xmas, I hope LC feels better very soon. how are you?

jennifer91, I am praying for your Pap.

How are you, my friend?
How are the home improvements coming?

[
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good morning everyone!

It was nice to awaken to 4c (38f) temperatures this morning. There was a light drizzle, but it was not too noticeable. As soon as I stepped outside, however, it felt and smelled like Fall rather than Spring. I'm sure that will change soon enough. Temperatures in Ottawa are to hang around the freezing mark until about the beginning of next week and then get into the high single digits/40s. Spring is on its way.

Yesterday was a nice, quiet night. The gym was good for a couple hours. I am excited to do legs again very shortly. I'd been advised by my doctor to avoid it since I was having slight shooting pains in my knee. They've gone away. I'll start again on Wednesday. Lots of stretching helped take up my time. I have a doctor's appointment this morning for my knee. It's in its final stages of recovery, but I need a second/third opinion as to why it has taken so long. Hopefully this helps!

After the gym, Kim and I watched some TV. It was good to see the Bruins beat the Sens in a shootout. Then, the Kings beat the Flames, too. A good night all around for sports in our apartment. No plans for tonight, which is great. I really need to work on my assignment!

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves this week. Tomorrow we will all meet, once again, for our weekly adventure at the 'Pines. Even more special, it's the final gathering before St. Patrick's Day... who knows what that camel will have up his hooves. Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

Hope your doctor appointment goes well, Brent.

And good luck with your assignment!

Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Good morning, Christmas Family

Just stopping super quick to say hello. Hermione is COMPLETELY silly. She has learned to come in here and root my hands off the keyboard when she needs something while she whines at me. I cannot resist !! It is just too dang cute plus she is so smart to come and try and tell me !! NEVER let it be said that Bloodhounds are anything but VERY smart !! Have a great day everyone !!

Attachment 1582

I cant find any really recent pics of my girl so here is her graduation again !! Click to see it bigger ! xoxo

Aww! What a cutie!! And a smart cookie, too. Love it!
And that graduation pic of her is just precious! XO
Old 03-12-2013, 07:47 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,000 Times in 9,615 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I don't have time to reply to anything, sorry! I did read over some post and praying for those who are ill and/or in pain.

Talking about Daylight Savings, not a fan either! I like when the clocks turn back, not forward. Never been a fan of it getting dark at 9 pm in the summer. It is what it is so I gotta deal with it!

Have a great day!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (03-12-2013), Bradmac (03-12-2013), caninemom3 (03-12-2013), Christmasstar (03-12-2013), made582 (03-12-2013), mgramsey (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013), xmastidings (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,000 Times in 9,615 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have enough snowballs from all of you that I am going to build a snowman! Thanks!!!

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-12-2013), caninemom3 (03-12-2013), Christmasstar (03-12-2013), made582 (03-12-2013), mgramsey (03-12-2013), Seawaters (03-12-2013), snowflake22 (03-12-2013), xmas365 (03-12-2013), xmastidings (03-12-2013)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,447 Times in 15,095 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I have an early-morning MRI tomorrow. TTYT
I hope all goes well.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,447 Times in 15,095 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by jennifer91 View Post
Thanks, Xmas! I appreciate it! I am so looking forward to that game tomorrow. My friend is a huge Bruins fan so we have a nice rivalry going on, too. It will be a good one!! The Pens have been putting up a ton of goals lately.

You have been in my prayers and will continue to be. I hope you keep feeling better. How did your Bruins do tonight? I will pray that LC feels better quickly. Sometimes I think colds are one of the worst because they are so draining. Hope all improves!
The Bruins won in a shootout, thank you for your prayers.