Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,124
Threads: 54,222
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,310)
Welcome to our newest member, gorcidurch

Old 03-16-2013, 08:21 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
I'm off to the Easter Egg hunt. I hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

Hope it gets a little nice out for you guys today !!! xo Have a fun time ! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)

Old 03-16-2013, 08:22 AM

caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Saturday morning, my Christmas friends!

I got a great nights' sleep, and I had a great cup of decaf coffee. Now I'm sitting here with Elizabeth watching Spongebob. It's a beautiful day here in Bellville. It's sunny and 65 degrees with a high of almost 80. I'd love to go fishing!

I think I'll get dressed and take a leisurely stroll through my little town. I walk everyday, but it's usually before daylight. It's pretty cool to see some of the stuff that you miss or overlook day-to-day. I like to ride our golf cart in places we usually drive by in our cars, but much faster. You see all sorts of things at 6 MPH that you missed at 60 MPH.

I hope y'all have a great day!

Good morning, Brad !! Gosh, I love Spongebob !!! Have a great time on your walk. So good to see you xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:23 AM

holly

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Ha ha! Dork alert here but I am back to watching the Brady Bunch again! They love the word, "groovy"! I have enjoyed that show since I was a little kid and still watching them even though I have seen every episode over and over. It's my "mindless" TV watching and fun. The grandkids watch it with me now too.

Oh this is too funny and weird - I also have been watching the Brady Bunch in the evenings. So we can be "dorks" united !! xo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (03-16-2013), gabulldawg (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:27 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 53,109 Times in 8,806 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello everyone!
I am moving so slow this morning. My oldest was out late again last night. I wish I could just go to sleep when they are out but I can't seem to relax until they are all in for the night. I'm getting too old, I need my sleep. Anyway I did take the dogs for a walk and it is chilly. It will only be in the 30's today with snow flurries later. I'm looking forward snow flurries. And I really need to go food shopping, I have nothing in the house. Maybe I will make myself go after I finish my coffee.
I hope everyone has a very happy Saturday!
Old 03-16-2013, 08:32 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,006 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
hey everyone! we just landed at SLC and I have to say even the airport is nice! You can see the snowpacked Mts off in the distance. We are heading over to the hotel then the rental house!! It's really quite lovely here and I think we are going to love living here! The people are friendly too.have a great day everyone!
Old 03-16-2013, 08:35 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,906 Times in 9,768 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Oh this is too funny and weird - I also have been watching the Brady Bunch in the evenings. So we can be "dorks" united !! xo

Well that's just GROOVY!!!

Yep, same here, every evening I have it on. My mom never cared for that show too much and when I told her yesterday that I am watching it again she started laughing and said, "really"??? I really never stopped watching it, watched it as a kid, a teen, when my kids were little and now I'm a grandma and still tuned in. Ha ha!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:44 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,906 Times in 9,768 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
I am moving so slow this morning. My oldest was out late again last night. I wish I could just go to sleep when they are out but I can't seem to relax until they are all in for the night. I'm getting too old, I need my sleep. Anyway I did take the dogs for a walk and it is chilly. It will only be in the 30's today with snow flurries later. I'm looking forward snow flurries. And I really need to go food shopping, I have nothing in the house. Maybe I will make myself go after I finish my coffee.
I hope everyone has a very happy Saturday!
You are a normal mom! My daughter has a family, 3 children and I still worry about her. Her and her husband and the kids traveled 7 hours yesterday to a condo on the beach. I asked if she can text me to let me know she made it there safely. The first time she traveled as a family I asked her to do that and apologized for acting like a "mom" because I know she is an adult and responsible. She thanked me for being the way I am and had no problem letting me know that she is safe.

My son is 22 years old and recently graduated college. He still lives here but he NEVER goes out like other guys his age does. Even while in college the guys wanted him to go out and party but he said it's just not his thing. He is content hanging around the house and having his friends here instead. All they do is play video games. Lol! Work, sleep and video games is his only interest. I guess I never have to worry about him (for now)!

Anyway, normal to not feel comfortable until you hear from your kids no matter what their age is! =)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), whitney37354 (03-18-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:54 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,982 Times in 7,724 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Caninemom, I suffer with chronic headaches/migraines too. I've been going to neurologists for years. I actually have an appointment with one Monday. Haven't really been able to find much relief. Its so frustrating!
Have you talked to your dentist? I just read somewhere that a jaw out of line can cause chronic headaches, too.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-16-2013), Seawaters (03-16-2013), snowflake22 (03-16-2013), xmas365 (03-16-2013)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:55 AM

Last Achievements

Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
Cashier by day instructor by evening!! I am woman hear me roar!
Wow, you will be busy! I'm so happy for you - you get to do something you love!

Old 03-16-2013, 08:57 AM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Mom is doing okay. Her doctor was happy with how everything was looking today expect for the fact that she is still smoking. I went and got her one of the e-cigarettes hoping it would help her quit but she han't really used it yet.

As soon as my cold weather survival gear arrives, we are off to the pole!!!!
I'm so glad your mom is doing okay. I will pray she quits smoking!