Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,350)
Welcome to our newest member, ESullivan

Old 10-31-2007, 01:14 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

MissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elfMissKringle is a good elf
holly THAT person

Almost every neighborhood has one,
It's the personin their neighbourhood who goes ALL OUT at christmas, like with inflatables, oversize decor, life-sized figures al;l sprawled out over their house, it's usually brilliant to watch, people walk up the street just to see it, it's the highlight of your drive home from work, is anybody here THAT person? You might not even realize it's you, if you are could you post a picture of your display

Old 10-31-2007, 06:11 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,501 Times in 1,766 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Not yet - I'm still working on classy and tasteful; my other half keeps coming home with different things he's found to add to his collection. If his collection ever gets put out before mine then yes, we will be THAT person!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2007, 06:25 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im not, my sister is getting close
Old 11-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Amanda Elf has shown a merry dispositionAmanda Elf has shown a merry disposition
We have someone similar to that..meaning she has so much that you can't tell what anything is! It's just all lights..and in the day time....it's hideous!

I will never be THAT person, now if she tamed things down and had a theme or something, it'd help.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
No im not that person, but i love it when people do that though. Down the lane from me there is a whole street that goes all out at christmas, it even made it on the news!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Santa's Mentor

Thanked 1,673 Times in 940 Posts
Annette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companionAnnette1990 is a safe caroling companion
I'm not this person either. Although every year I do buy a little more for the outside. I don't plan on any huge inflatables thou...I like simpler things such as lights around my house, light up candy canes etc...
Old 11-07-2007, 11:47 PM
Merry Forums Newbie

goleafsgo5 has shown a merry disposition
Sadly I may be becoming that person I have always been addicted to Christmas and i don't think it will ever change.

This year was the frist year in my own house with my wife so i started pretty strong I think so we will see if i wind up being that person!!1
Old 11-08-2007, 09:59 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
My husband and I don't go crazy with outdoor decorations, but we decorate a lot inside- besides the christmas tree, we have a manger, christmas village, Mr and Mrs Santa Claus, along with snowglobes, and other holiday decorations scattered throughtout the house. Our neighbor across the street is another story. THere are lights everywhere, along with every new inflatable item sold in stores. They also display other decorations outside their home. The funniest part is, they don't talk to any of the neighbors! They come across as this christmas loving family, who love to pass along the holiday spirit, but thats not the case.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:12 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Im like Maureen... I go for the classy tasteful look... We use to live close to a house that did that.. I will drive by this year and see about pictures....

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
I am like novelist. I don't decorate the outside very much(lights and a few statues) but fully decorate the inside. You might think that you were in Santa's village. When I get all decorated, I'll try to figure out how to post some pictures.