Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » 25 days of Christmas Schedule!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I agree sugarplum fairy. There are some great old Christmas cartoons that are never shown on TV. I would like to see them too.
Old 11-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,531 Times in 3,634 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by sugarplum fairy View Post
I remember when ABC Family was FOX family and they started the 25 days of Christmas. They had some cartoons that weren't your usual Christmas cartoons. I was able to record a lot of them. Over the years some big meanies have recorded over some of them, but I still have a few. I wish ABC Family would show some of those cartoons as well. I am a huge cartoon buff, especially Christmas cartoons. I would be happy with nothing but Christmas cartoons. That is just me though.
Oh yeah...I remember Fox Family & them starting the 25 days of Christmas!! I too love Christmas cartoons. I could watch them all day!

Old 11-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
yes i remember the cartoons they use to show when they were fox family.i think that when they were fox family they showed more and better shows and cartoons.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
tree

I love watching christmas movies. We have quite a collection of movies we've collected over the years. For only being married 7 years, we have a lot! My favorites are White Christmas, and Christmas With The Kranks. Miracle On 34th Street-the newer version is another favorite!
Old 11-08-2007, 02:15 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

stillsnowberry has shown a merry dispositionstillsnowberry has shown a merry disposition
Don't think Harry Potter has anything to do with Christmas. Oh well.

I miss some of the old ones they used to show too.

snowberry (who thanks Jesus for hot chocolate)
Old 11-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
I don't understand the Harry Potter movie either, other than there is one Christmas scene in it....
Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
i think harry potter is just a ratings ploy
Old 11-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I don't know...I always felt a little fondness for Harry Potter movies around Christmas.

The movies seem to really "do up" Christmas, meaning that they decorate very lavishly and really get you in the Christmas mood when watching those scenes.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:48 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I remember last year they showed Harry Potter it seemed like every other night.
Old 11-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

christmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elfchristmas87 is a good elf
yea even tho it doesnt have that much to do with christmas there were some people that liked it being on there so that is probably why they are still showing it but not as much as last year cuz of all the complaints