Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Thank God for MyMerryChristmas.com

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,712)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 04-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,796 Times in 1,502 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
♥ What a beautiful post Jayish!
Yes, I agree
I LOVE my Christmas family here ♥

Old 04-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Love your post, Jayish! It touched my heart...

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasHeart For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (04-18-2013), snowflake22 (04-17-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013)
Old 04-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,021 Times in 940 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
When the world goes nuts, and evil is at hand, it is such a comfort to come here and read about Christmas and recipes and lights and songs and people who love. Just a note to say thanks for that. We need more of this in the world...Love rules the day. And yet, my instinct says that if someone hurt my loved ones the way others have been hurt, I'd be out to get them...Such confusing emotions...Again, Thank God for MMC!!!
I'm in agreement!
We all know the evil out there, but MMC is a safe refuge to remind us that there are still beautiful people in the world who care and find joy in the beauty of the Christmas season 365 days round.
God bless the city of Boston and all those who suffer at the hands of others for absolutely no reason at all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (04-18-2013), MerryCarey (04-17-2013), snowflake22 (04-17-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013)
Old 04-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Amen Jay! As it's a Rudolph Day today, I listened to a couple of xmas albums and the day just got better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (04-25-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013)
Old 04-25-2013, 06:05 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,127 Times in 13,434 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
When the world goes nuts, and evil is at hand, it is such a comfort to come here and read about Christmas and recipes and lights and songs and people who love. Just a note to say thanks for that. We need more of this in the world...Love rules the day. And yet, my instinct says that if someone hurt my loved ones the way others have been hurt, I'd be out to get them...Such confusing emotions...Again, Thank God for MMC!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:57 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
So eloquently spoken Jayish & very true.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
... Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master,
Grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
And it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.
breathtaking, thanks
Old 04-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
So true. This place is my own magical escape. When I sign in it's like opening the door to to a secret world...........Im lucky to have found you all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (04-28-2013)
Old 04-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,112 Times in 415 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
This site is definitely a escape from the hectic lives we live,i love going back and reading old threads that were posted around october and november times and reading how people were gearing up for christmas,always exciting times them months for us christmas lovers.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I completely agree. I come to this site as a getaway and to celebrate with like minded people who promote love and peace and Christmas!
The Following User Says Thank You to kgstyles For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (04-28-2013)
Old 04-28-2013, 06:22 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,866 Times in 15,419 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I couldn't agree with everything you all said here more. It totally is like a magical world here and my home away from home. Your all my second family and I love coming here to see what is new. You all always put a smile on my face! As Jayish said, thank the Lord for MMC!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis