Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Music » There's this one song...

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Music Scripture doesn't say it be we know those angels were singing at the manger. And music has been the heart of Christmas ever since.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,125
Threads: 54,224
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,332)
Welcome to our newest member, AMcLoud

Old 10-28-2007, 03:49 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
There's this one song...

that i love, but i can't remember the name for the life of me! Could u help?

A guy sings it, and it's about how his wife makes christmas cookies and he loves to eat them and he loves the fifteen minutes between batches for snugglin' and a cuddlin'.

It's really bugging me how i can't remember it! It's country...

Old 10-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Sorry, i havent a clue? but now i want to know!! lol.
Old 10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

megarrick has shown a merry dispositionmegarrick has shown a merry dispositionmegarrick has shown a merry disposition
Christmas Cookies by George Strait
Old 10-28-2007, 06:41 PM

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
santahat

Thank You Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!
Old 10-28-2007, 07:15 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger

megarrick has shown a merry dispositionmegarrick has shown a merry dispositionmegarrick has shown a merry disposition
Your are very welcome!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:33 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Maebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMaebeary would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I love that song! It's one of my favorites~~it just has a "feel good sound."
Old 11-06-2007, 07:41 PM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by megarrick View Post
Christmas Cookies by George Strait

Yep Thats what Im listening to now.. cute song!

♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 11-11-2007, 04:06 PM

absolutly adorable!