Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Merry Christmas Radio Visit Merry Christmas Radio.comProgramming notes, requests, dedications and all other conversation related to Merry Christmas Radio -- click here to listen to our stream of year round Christmas programming. MCR is completely user driven by our forum members and is led by our notorious music fanatic, JayIsh and his growing staff of radio, music and audio merrymakers.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 11-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,308 Times in 5,928 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by whychristmas View Post
Not an iPhone, but you can listen/add the winamp .pls stream in iTunes and also if you're on a mac, you can add that stream to the Radium radio app: http://www.catpigstudios.com/ I'm listening to MCR by that now!
Thanks for another great tip!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 03-14-2013, 04:03 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

christmasdisplays.co.nz has shown a merry disposition
Link not working

It seams that the link no longer works in time in radio. I haven't been able to listen for almost 2 weeks now.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:41 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by christmasdisplays.co.nz View Post
It seams that the link no longer works in time in radio. I haven't been able to listen for almost 2 weeks now.
There's info about the temporary outage in this thread. Scroll down to message #5 and beyond. In short, there's a hardware issue that's being worked on.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:24 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

christmasdisplays.co.nz has shown a merry disposition
android update

Tune in radio on android has been updated so you can now add custom url into it. Post thishttp://kennedy.shoutcastcity.com/cast/tunein.php/merrynet/playlist.pls into it to listen.
The Following User Says Thank You to christmasdisplays.co.nz For This Useful Post:
MerryCarey (04-30-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 04:39 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

If you have TuneIn Radio on your iPhone or iPad, you can add the new Kringle Radio to your custom URLs. The URL is:

http://192.111.155.37:9998/listen.pls

I tried this, and it works on my iPad.

For the original Merry Christmas Radio, download the Live365 app and listen from there.

Happy listening!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
RadioJonD (06-12-2013), sugar142286 (06-12-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 04:41 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Thanks, Merry Carey. Realize that Kringle Radio is still being worked on and may suffer some "weird things" over the next week or so before we make an official announcement.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (06-12-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 05:10 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
Thanks, Merry Carey. Realize that Kringle Radio is still being worked on and may suffer some "weird things" over the next week or so before we make an official announcement.
If I've jumped the gun, feel free to delete or edit my post. I didn't realize it was still preliminary.

The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (06-12-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 05:10 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 84,524 Times in 14,696 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
If you have TuneIn Radio on your iPhone or iPad, you can add the new Kringle Radio to your custom URLs. The URL is:

http://192.111.155.37:9998/listen.pls

I tried this, and it works on my iPad.

For the original Merry Christmas Radio, download the Live365 app and listen from there.

Happy listening!
Thanks for the great info!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (06-12-2013)
Old 06-12-2013, 05:54 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
If I've jumped the gun, feel free to delete or edit my post. I didn't realize it was still preliminary.
No, no worries. I've thrown up the players for the express purpose of having folks try it out and tell me what they hear that is wrong. It will come together over the next couple of days.

Check your private messages, MC. After your vacation months I have some things for you to consider.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
sugar142286 (06-12-2013)
Old 06-19-2013, 08:27 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Tune In!

Originally Posted by Jeff Westover View Post
K-Rad is getting more "weird" every day!