Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,650)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 05-08-2013, 04:38 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,947 Times in 18,415 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Haha, no. But we haven't had much of a yard, try. I probably will one day!

HYE been too spooked to sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-09-2013, 01:34 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

monical has shown a merry disposition
Yes, i have.

Have you stolen some money from your mother's wallet when you were young?
The Following User Says Thank You to monical For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (05-09-2013)
Old 05-09-2013, 07:44 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by monical View Post
Yes, i have.

Have you stolen some money from your mother's wallet when you were young?
Nope

HYE ran through a sprinkler?

Old 05-09-2013, 07:58 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,836 Times in 3,867 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Sure! All the time! Wish I had sprinklers now, in fact!

HYE done a back flip..?
Old 05-09-2013, 08:32 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

I've tried....

HYE taken an art class?

Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
um... yeh... several...

HYE locked your keys in your car..?
snowflake22 (05-10-2013)
Old 05-10-2013, 12:11 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Unfortunately, yes

HYE gone to a mystery dinner theater?

Old 05-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

not actually... but I did go to a mystery play once where the audience was invited to try to solve the mystery... I won.

HYE stubbed your toe on the coffee table and called it a bad name you wished you could take back because you really hurt its feelings..?
Old 05-11-2013, 12:56 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Haha!! Yes & no, never felt too bad about it

HYE had to take a cold shower?

Old 05-13-2013, 08:32 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

lots of times... but not for the reasons most people think... every Saturday for about six months, I coached YMCA Kinder-Soccer at a local grade school BEFORE going to my retail job... after class, I had to shower before work, it was too far to drive home and back and the school turned off the hot water on the weekends when no one (theoretically) was there... Brrr!

HYE LITERALLY read someone the riot act (and where did you get a copy of it)..?