Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,891)
Welcome to our newest member, sonicboomboy

Old 05-17-2013, 03:52 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 51,728 Times in 8,522 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello!
I just ate dinner by myself. The girls are all out and my husband isn't home from work yet. I am having a cup of coffee now and I think I will walk the dogs when I am finished. It was almost a little too warm for me today but it is cooling off now. I did decide to take advantage of the weather earlier and wash my truck and both of my daughters cars. We all have black cars and they were starting to look green from all of the pollen that was on them. There is already another thin layer of pollen covering them. I don't know why I bothered, lol. Anyway, I think I may go visit my parents for a little while after I walk the dogs.
Hope everyone has a good evening, I will be back later!

Old 05-17-2013, 03:56 PM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,155 Times in 15,251 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening, MMCers! How are you all? I am well! Just relaxing for the evening, getting done with dinner.

What is new? Nothing here. The kids went to my sister's tonight for a sleep over - DH is working tonight, then he is working overtime again tomorrow, then working for someone tomorrow night - he's been a busy bee. Hopefully after tomorrow night, he'll have his four days off. I can at least hope! I work until the next two nights, then I am off Sunday night and I'm looking forward to it!

Any plans for the weekend? I don't really have any. It's going to be pretty boring here. Hopefully since DH and I are supposed to both be off Sunday, we'll do something fun with the kids.

Well, I am off to read some of the boards and watch some TV. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening and the weekend. Thinking of all of you! God Bless and keep smiling!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-17-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-18-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-17-2013), made582 (05-17-2013), snowflake22 (05-17-2013), xmas365 (05-17-2013)
Old 05-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,488 Times in 15,109 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Finally, the Ballcoach has come back to MMC (he shouts this out in his "Rock" from WWE voice...and his wife looks at him like he is crazy)

Wifey's graduation last Saturday, Church ceremony for graduates last Sunday, athletic banquet Monday, academic banquet Tuesday, Dr. Wifey's grandfather passed away last night, and graduation tonight. I'm pooped.

Going to bed....going to try to catch up here starting tomorrow afternoon. I will see you for coffee and Martin watching aroudn 3:15! See you then, friends!

Hope everyone is feeling great and enjoying their week!
Sorry for your loss.
Old 05-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,907 Times in 2,204 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Hey, guess what's on TV tonight at 8:00 on ABC Family? Home Alone and then after that Home Alone 2!

How about that for the random Friday night TV schedule!!!! Looks like after we get back from some shopping, it will be Christmas for the rest of the night here..... Pass the popcorn!!!!!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-17-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-18-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-17-2013), made582 (05-17-2013), snowflake22 (05-17-2013), xmas365 (05-17-2013)
Old 05-17-2013, 04:12 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,802 Times in 7,693 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thinking of Mouse, friend. Glad today is a good day for her! Praying that all can be soon. What does the vet have to say?

Palmer sounds like a spitfire! Love it!!

Please give them both hugs for us!! Some coming your way, too! xx

We are all doing well, thanks =]

Harlowe already had a tick, but we were able to get it before it bit her. I hear they're going to be very bad this year.

Have you heard that, too?

Mosquitoes are terrible here, too. I need to buy some repellent!!

It sounds like you've been working hard & having some fun, too. That's great!!
Good luck with all of your planting!!

Have you read any good mysteries lately?

Do you watch Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries? I just love Phryne!

Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for the prayers! The vet says we have to wait and see how the liquid meds do - if they don't work, she goes back to shots. The tumor won't go away, but the meds should keep her pain-free and prevent (at least for a bit) any spreading. I'm so glad you got the tick out before it bit Harlowe - scary! I haven't heard anything about ticks for this season for this area. I've only ever seen one and that was years ago - I used tweezers to pull it out of the cat it was in - she was fine afterwards. Thank you for the good luck wish on the planting - I will need it as there are a lot of rabbits around here this year. Love them, but hate it when they eat my seedlings. I really don't watch much television. I only get the free previews on Dishnet - right now it is Hallmark and a few other channels I have no interest in. The other day I did turn the tv on to see if there was any new channels in the clear and it was on Hallmark - one of the Christmas episodes of Little House on the Prairie was playing. It was the one where Laura gives up Bunny to buy Caroline the stove - always makes me cry. I just finished up with the first three books in the knitting mysteries by Maggie Sefton (good, but quick reads) and three Myron Bolitar mysteries by Harlan Coben (quite good, but again, quick reads). I've lightened my reading up with Sammy's Hill - supposedly an American Bridget Jones, but so far, not nearly as funny. What are you reading?

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,468 Times in 4,675 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
dood.

Star.Trek.ROCKED!!!!

Planning to see it again tomorrow! LIG!
ballcoach (05-17-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-18-2013), Festive Spirit (05-20-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-17-2013), made582 (05-17-2013), snowflake22 (05-17-2013), whitney37354 (05-21-2013), xmas365 (05-17-2013), xmastidings (05-18-2013)
Old 05-17-2013, 04:51 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,511 Times in 18,837 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Hey, guess what's on TV tonight at 8:00 on ABC Family? Home Alone and then after that Home Alone 2!

How about that for the random Friday night TV schedule!!!! Looks like after we get back from some shopping, it will be Christmas for the rest of the night here..... Pass the popcorn!!!!!
That's awesome!! Thanks!!

I'm watching The Family Stone right now. It's on Oxygen. Love this movie!! One of my faves.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:55 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Thank you for the prayers! The vet says we have to wait and see how the liquid meds do - if they don't work, she goes back to shots. The tumor won't go away, but the meds should keep her pain-free and prevent (at least for a bit) any spreading. I'm so glad you got the tick out before it bit Harlowe - scary! I haven't heard anything about ticks for this season for this area. I've only ever seen one and that was years ago - I used tweezers to pull it out of the cat it was in - she was fine afterwards. Thank you for the good luck wish on the planting - I will need it as there are a lot of rabbits around here this year. Love them, but hate it when they eat my seedlings. I really don't watch much television. I only get the free previews on Dishnet - right now it is Hallmark and a few other channels I have no interest in. The other day I did turn the tv on to see if there was any new channels in the clear and it was on Hallmark - one of the Christmas episodes of Little House on the Prairie was playing. It was the one where Laura gives up Bunny to buy Caroline the stove - always makes me cry. I just finished up with the first three books in the knitting mysteries by Maggie Sefton (good, but quick reads) and three Myron Bolitar mysteries by Harlan Coben (quite good, but again, quick reads). I've lightened my reading up with Sammy's Hill - supposedly an American Bridget Jones, but so far, not nearly as funny. What are you reading?
I haven't heard of those series. I'll have to look into them. Thanks for the tips!!

I am re-reading The Halloween Tree right now.

Special ((hugs)) for Mouse. Bless her heart.

XO

Old 05-17-2013, 04:58 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good evening, MMCers! How are you all? I am well! Just relaxing for the evening, getting done with dinner.

What is new? Nothing here. The kids went to my sister's tonight for a sleep over - DH is working tonight, then he is working overtime again tomorrow, then working for someone tomorrow night - he's been a busy bee. Hopefully after tomorrow night, he'll have his four days off. I can at least hope! I work until the next two nights, then I am off Sunday night and I'm looking forward to it!

Any plans for the weekend? I don't really have any. It's going to be pretty boring here. Hopefully since DH and I are supposed to both be off Sunday, we'll do something fun with the kids.

Well, I am off to read some of the boards and watch some TV. Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening and the weekend. Thinking of all of you! God Bless and keep smiling!
That's nice that the kids get to spend the night at their Auntie's house. How fun for them!

Hope you guys have a great time on Sunday =]

We plan on going for a bike ride by the river, and to grill out tomorrow night. Pretty laid back weekend!

Old 05-17-2013, 05:29 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
dood.

Star.Trek.ROCKED!!!!

Planning to see it again tomorrow! LIG!
So, I take it that you liked it?! Haha!! That's awesome!!!