Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,230
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,429)
Welcome to our newest member, LHansford

Old 05-19-2013, 08:21 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,212 Times in 707 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Afternoon all!! Hope everyones having a great day

Old 05-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,500 Times in 1,598 Posts
XmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good day to all my wonderful friends of mmc. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Sunday.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,190 Times in 6,088 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post

For those of you who haven't seen my bike, here it is! Yes, it might be tacky to some but I just love it! One day while riding around the lake I heard someone say, "wow, look at that purple bike"! Not sure if they were making fun of it, or liked it but if they didn't like it, I don't care.

That's a cute bike! It looks like an old-fashioned one-speed (which is what I have). I haven't ridden yet this year, but it's high time I did.

All this talk of bike riding and Wayne and I didn't even make it out for one yesterday. I have felt completely wiped out the past few days and was just way too tired to go. We ran all our errands, went out to lunch and were home by 2:30. We ended up laying around the rest of the day watching TV and playing each other, Words with Friends between, Wayne, my daughter and I on our phones. I kept attempting to get up throughout the day but just felt terrible and laid back down. Wayne said he was feeling really tired too. I guess it's okay to have one of those days occasionally!

Today I will be skipping church but Wayne might end up going without me. I have a very busy day at work and slept in today to be rested up for it. I don't want to feel like I have the past few days. So far I feel pretty good!

Have a Merry Day my Christmas Friends!
Have a restful Sunday!

Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I cannot wrap my head around the fact that one person won all of that money, lol.
I only got one number out of five tickets
You did better than we did! But at least we still have each other, and won't have deadbeats trying to wring money out of us. A lot of headaches are sure to come with sudden enormous wealth. (It's the sort of headache a lot of folks would like to have!)

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,190 Times in 6,088 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
On with Sunday ... no particular plans here. It's supposed to be showery this afternoon, but you couldn't tell by looking outside now---it's sunny, clear, and cool. I'm already looking forward to the next (three-day) weekend and the start of summer. I'm a summertime person. One of the few things that redeem the winter for me is the holidays!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,089 Times in 13,426 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Okay, who has been to Zephyrhills, Florida in the last couple of days??
hmmm, let me see, nope that was not one of the places I have been lately.
Dare I ask why you ask?
Old 05-19-2013, 09:00 AM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Good Morning MMC!!!! It's going to be a hot one here today with a high of 86 predicted and the humidity is going to be terrible too. So my day is going to be spent sitting around in the a/c. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
we do not even have our ac installed yet for the summer...it is getting nicer and nicer so maybe I will think about getting it in soon.
Enjoy your day, Christmas movies will help to cool you down too!
Old 05-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,983 Times in 9,777 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
That's a cute bike! It looks like an old-fashioned one-speed (which is what I have). I haven't ridden yet this year, but it's high time I did.
I almost got a one speed bike that I had my eye on then came across this one that is 7 speed bike. I am glad I got it with the gears, we have lots of hills to climb! It is a very smooth riding bike!

I kept trying out mountain bikes, like Wayne has, but I was just not comfortable so I decided on the cruiser bike and glad I did. =)

Let us know if you start riding your bike. I need to bump the thread on bike riding and we can compare stories there. I love hearing everyone's adventure they have!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013, 09:08 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey Meceka, I hope your kitty is doing okay!

Ballcoach, that chicken dinner sounds yummy!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), made582 (05-19-2013), Meceka (05-20-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Well, I got to leave for work shortly. I have my mp3 player to listen to tunes while I feed the critters and clean out their cages. Then remove the music and start waiting on our awesome customers! Everyone is so friendly when they come in. It also helps working with amazing fellow employees and my boss. It makes my day! =)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (05-19-2013), Christmasstar (05-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-19-2013), Seawaters (05-22-2013), snowflake22 (05-19-2013), xmas365 (05-19-2013)
Old 05-19-2013, 09:13 AM

Last Achievements

All this talk of bike riding and Wayne and I didn't even make it out for one yesterday. I have felt completely wiped out the past few days and was just way too tired to go. We ran all our errands, went out to lunch and were home by 2:30. We ended up laying around the rest of the day watching TV and playing each other, Words with Friends between, Wayne, my daughter and I on our phones. I kept attempting to get up throughout the day but just felt terrible and laid back down. Wayne said he was feeling really tired too. I guess it's okay to have one of those days occasionally!

Today I will be skipping church but Wayne might end up going without me. I have a very busy day at work and slept in today to be rested up for it. I don't want to feel like I have the past few days. So far I feel pretty good!

Have a Merry Day my Christmas Friends!
we all have those days where a crane could not get us up! It is good to just rest, relax and rejuvinate from time to time.
Hope your day at work goes well.