Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Controversy & Opinion Visit Defend Christmas.com Presented by Defend Christmas, this forum covers the difficult topics of the season -- from the famed and fabled War on Christmas to church and state debates to using the star or the angel on the Christmas tree. Modern Christmas celebration has it's complications -- schools are divided, some Christmas light displays are too much, some even argue that it is better to call it a "holiday" tree. Some merchants won't even say "Merry Christmas"! Where there is controversy, there is insanity. Even in Christmas.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,837
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 05-22-2013, 02:53 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,637 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Lovely to see you back! Congratulations on the upcoming wedding and the move!
I am happy to hear you're all happy and doing well.

It's a tough situation to be in especially as Christmas is so important to you. It's really positive that your fiancÚ has said he won't sop you from celebrating even though he won't be, that' s atleast something.
Is there a specific reason for his non participation? What is his impression of the holidays ? I would perhaps try to make him experience Christmas the way you experience it.........make him see it through your eyes.....let him see how happy it makes you. So I agree with the others, definatley continue your traditions. It may take some time but he may eventually come round to it....

Goodluck and continue to have faith in what you believe in....it has a habit of rubbing off on to people......
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-06-2014)