Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Christmas movie-a-day

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,463
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Emily's Highest Bough
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:47 PM
43,957 Views  0 Posts
Santa Speaks 2001
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 10:56 PM
45,578 Views  0 Posts
"Lill's Travels in Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:48 AM
59,558 Views  0 Posts
Santa in My Backyard
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:32 PM
43,798 Views  0 Posts
The Legendary Role of...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:17 PM
53,222 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Leighlansmummyx has shown a merry disposition
does anybody no when the christmas movies will start being shown on tv in the UK? ... x
Old 09-13-2012, 04:25 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Even though we have several Chrsitmas movies we've bought over the years, we also put a few Christmas movies on our instant list on Netflix, that we can watch anytime. So far, we havent watched any Christmas movies, but it wont be long. Of the movies we own, White Christmas and Christmas With The Kranks, are my all time favorite movies.
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-17-2012)
Old 09-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yesterday I watched Inspector Gadget saves Christmas and The Santa Incident.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,100 Times in 411 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Leighlansmummyx View Post
does anybody no when the christmas movies will start being shown on tv in the UK? ... x
Last year movies24 started to show non stop christmas movies from november14th to the 31st dec and theres also sky christmas channel that starts on the 1st of december and not forgetting the music channels that normally start mid november,so theres quite abit on offer for us in the uk.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:53 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,096 Times in 1,292 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yeah Movies24 will usually become christmas24 with christmas movies around the clock. It usually starts mid november. Last year it was nov 14th I think. The music channels usually start their christmas music countdowns around that time too!

I can't wait, it's a great kick start to the season and really gets you in the mood!
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-17-2012)
Old 09-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,100 Times in 411 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Yeah Movies24 will usually become christmas24 with christmas movies around the clock. It usually starts mid november. Last year it was nov 14th I think. The music channels usually start their christmas music countdowns around that time too!

I can't wait, it's a great kick start to the season and really gets you in the mood!
Dont forget shopping channels like bid up and price drop who normally start their christmas countdown around mid october i think,thats normally the time i start getting in the mood.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:45 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,344 Times in 14,062 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
12 16x16

Yes, Virginia

Old 05-28-2013, 03:27 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,344 Times in 14,062 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Snowglobe ❄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk