Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,938
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,013)
Welcome to our newest member, RMcGuigan

Old 07-06-2013, 02:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Fantasy Football

Is anyone here interested in playing Fantasy football in a league we can create strictly for MMC members ? It doesn't cost anything and its a lot of fun .Technically you dont even really have to have a lot of knowledge about football the draft is automated so your team is set for you all you have to do is figure out which players to play each week.Its more of social thing than anything I need 12 people to form a private league .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RachRon For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (07-06-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (07-07-2013), Christmasstar (07-06-2013), DoubleA (07-07-2013), Joyfully yours (08-26-2013), KWasser (07-07-2013)

Old 07-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,535 Times in 4,598 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!

Have glove will travel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-07-2013), RachRon (07-06-2013)
Old 07-07-2013, 02:39 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,183 Times in 422 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Im always in for some fantasy sports!
Christmasstar (07-07-2013), RachRon (07-07-2013)
Old 07-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Christmas Star
Last Achievements

ChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry dispositionChristmasSpirit76 has shown a merry disposition
I would love this!!!!

Old 07-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Oh, I'm DEFINITELY up for this...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-08-2013), Seawaters (07-07-2013)
Old 07-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
So I went ahead and created the league for us to play in its a private league so there are 2 ways to join in you can either PM me your email and I can send you a direct link or you can search the site for the private league called MMC Members you will need to enter the password when asked and it is Blitzen.The site I use is CBSsports.com Click on fantasy choose the free league and create your team name, Get creative with the names thats half the fun.The draft is set for Aug 24th so if we haven't convinced 12 people to play by then the league will be dissolved.
The Following User Says Thank You to RachRon For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-08-2013)
Old 07-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Last Achievements

Forgot to mention you will need to set up a user name and password with cbssports I have been using them for fantasy for 10 years now and have never had any kind of security issues with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to RachRon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 01:30 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
I was going to recommend ESPN's Fantasy Football website. I've never tried CBS's version, but I'm open to giving it a whirl...
The Following User Says Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2013, 06:55 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm stoked!!!!!!!!! Our own little MMC fantasy football....awesome!!!!!

Have glove will travel
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-09-2013)
Old 07-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

I'm going to sign up right now!

Have glove will travel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
ChristmasSpirit76 (07-09-2013), RachRon (07-08-2013)