Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » Defending my Christmas Enthusiasm.

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,001
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
I had a guy at my last job who sat the next aisle over. He heard me playing Blues Christmas music. He came over to say he dug the blues, then heard it was Christmas music and changed his mind. He told me Christmas made him sad. I told him it had the exact opposite effect on me. So I tried to make sure he no longer could hear it at his cube, but mine was decorated for Christmas and he avoided my aisle during the holidays. I stayed happy, he stayed sad...each throughout the year.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (01-10-2014), XmasDreams (07-17-2013)