Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Member of the Month » Announcement July 2011 Member of the Month

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Member of the Month Every month we spotlight the best of the Merry Forums membership.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 07-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,106 Times in 1,443 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Congrats my friend

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following User Says Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 05:00 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

MichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elf
Congrats Mark!

_missing you everyday CM <3
The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleluvsChristmas For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 05:03 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
Congrats!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to kgstyles For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh, my, Made! Congratulations on MMC MOM!!! I totally LOVED reading about you! I would love to be a part of your Christmas cookies baking party! During the CIJ, you, Binger, and Coach had me in stitches! Congrats, again!
Old 07-26-2011, 06:41 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
Congrats!! ox

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-26-2011)
Old 07-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good for you, friend! Good for you! Couldn't be happier!

Besides, a Dale Jr. fan finally has something to cheer about! LOL!!

Have glove will travel
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-26-2011)
Old 07-28-2011, 05:57 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,050 Times in 675 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Congrats Mark! Very well deserved!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

RavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elfRavenHardt is a good elf
congrats Mark...
made582 (08-09-2011)
Old 08-27-2011, 05:49 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,093 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
sorry i'm late with my congratulations...

it's very well deserved, you're a wonderful guy and are very valued here at MMC!

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
made582 (08-27-2011)
Old 07-17-2013, 01:24 PM
St. Nicholas
Last Achievements

Stnicholas01 has shown a merry disposition
Congrats Made582.

St. Nicholas