Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Trans Siberian Orchestra

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 11-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 24,915 Times in 4,084 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Trans Siberian Orchestra

We just got home from a TSO concert & oh man do they rock! That was so completely awesome! What a show! If any of you get a chance to go...GO! Their light show is just amazing & mercy can they sing! Very entertaining & if they don't put you in a Christmas mood, I don't know what will! One of the guys who went with us said after the show that we should get him a ticket again next year & he dindn't care if he had to pay 500 bucks! Lol! I told him that sounded good to me...I'm going Christmas shopping on him next year!! Christmas has really oficially started now!! It SNOWED off & on all day today, so that set the perfect mood for going to the TSO show tonight!

Last edited by Holiday; 11-16-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:34 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I'm glad you had such a good time! I really want to go see TSO but don't think I'm going to get to do it this year...to many commitments (financial and time) to fit it in. BUT, I told DH that we're definitely doing it next year!
Old 11-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

BritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elfBritneyBug is a good elf
light

For anyone who hasn't seen them - TSO is amazing!
Their live show can't be beat.
Me & my BF went for the 1st time last year and it was a blast. We had really had good seats too.
This year we didn't have the money to go but next year we will.
My video from last year's concert:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxstVvq2Zo
Old 11-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I want to go see them in concert! Hopefully, next year things will work out so I can go.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat

I know what you all mean when you say it was amazing. I saw them for the first time about 4 yrs. ago. My cousin bought tickets and asked us to go. We all thought we were going to see an "orchestra" from the former Soviet Union and have a nice quiet evening. It was in an old restored theater--not unlike the one in the TSO DVD. We had box seating and when the smoke and the lasers and guitars started we were blown away. It was like hearing familiar Christmas carols for the first time. God bless Paul O'Neil.