Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Fun & Games » I Got A Song Stuck in My Head!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-17-2013, 07:19 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,818 Times in 3,859 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Not me, my head's pretty empty today (no comments from the peanut gallery!)... but my wife is complaining she has Billy Gilman's "Warm & Fuzzy Time Of Year" stuck in her brain.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,363 Times in 2,949 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Earthbound by Rodney Crowell
Old 08-18-2013, 01:58 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,011 Times in 361 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
Not me, my head's pretty empty today (no comments from the peanut gallery!)... but my wife is complaining she has Billy Gilman's "Warm & Fuzzy Time Of Year" stuck in her brain.
The pain! Make it stop!! Oh, the pain!!! (W/ sincere apologies to those who enjoy the song, and their spines that did not decalcify on the sustained high note towards the end of the tune.)
Old 08-18-2013, 01:59 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,011 Times in 361 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Da-Do-Run-Run
Old 08-18-2013, 05:55 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

Clark has shown a merry disposition
Love some help...

I'm not sure about posting here...this may be going in a response column. At any rate, for many, many years I have been carrying around a Christmas song in my head. I would have been in grade school at the time (50 yrs ago?) and my sister brought home a 45...remember? I don't know the title but the lyric went something like.."Be still and hear...". Only in recent years did I stumble across the melody..I think! I believe it was adapted from a Chopin-Etude Opus 10/no. 3 It's a beautiful piece of music and most of the melody fits the tune in my head. Can anyone help me find the song I remember?
Old 08-19-2013, 06:49 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Daniel12days has shown a merry disposition
It changes frequently. Some of them include:

One Little Spark from Journey into Imagination in EPCOT.

The Muppet Show Theme Song

Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious from Mary Poppins

What's Up Doc, the theme for Bugs Bunny

Minnie's Yoo-hoo, Mickey Mouse's theme
Old 08-19-2013, 08:51 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
I Will Play For Gumbo -- Jimmy Buffett
Old 08-19-2013, 07:52 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,363 Times in 2,949 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wonderful, Wonderful by Johnny Mathis
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryan For This Useful Post:
Clark (08-20-2013)
Old 08-20-2013, 07:34 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

today, it's "The Streak"... my brain, I think I got some bads wiring going on up there...
Old 08-20-2013, 07:37 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,112 Times in 1,447 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Thanks to another guy in the office i have "The Cars" Who's going drive you home tonight. stuck in my head.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XmasDreams For This Useful Post:
Clark (08-20-2013), Yuletide Junkie (08-21-2013)