Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Whos been to Disneyland Paris?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,130
Threads: 54,246
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,696)
Welcome to our newest member, hewlieje

Old 08-31-2013, 04:42 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
Whos been to Disneyland Paris?

Hi all, aint been on here for ages.

We're off to disneyland paris in December and wounderd if anyone has been and if so what advice would you give to survive.

3 adults and my two children age 2 and 6 going.

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to ryansrs1 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-04-2013)

Old 08-31-2013, 11:17 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,503 Times in 1,767 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I'll see what my son says - he worked there last year!
Old 09-01-2013, 12:45 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,944 Times in 3,825 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It. Awesome.....but one advice.....just eat at mcdonald s at this disney village outside the park.
There is also a sandwich place close.....the food in the park is hilariously expensive....also take drinks and cookies and stuff like that in the park.....it saves a lot of money you can spend on toys.....
I bought more of this stuff than food!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-04-2013), ryansrs1 (09-01-2013)
Old 09-01-2013, 05:59 AM
Last Achievements

ryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elfryansrs1 is a good elf
Thanks for replies.

Heard it's expensive food wise, breakfast comes included so were sorted there. We already planing on taking 'snacks' with us so just really aim on main meals. But being our Christmas hol i know we will still spend on chocs n sweets.

Gona be an expensive Christmas this year but it's all about the memories and we all know for the kids there priceless .

Cheers
Old 09-01-2013, 10:28 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

Daniel12days has shown a merry disposition
Get an autograph book.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel12days For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-04-2013), ryansrs1 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-01-2013, 05:04 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,944 Times in 3,825 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Oh yeah the autograph book is a must....kandice looks thru it all the time!!! She ooves it!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (09-04-2013), ryansrs1 (09-04-2013)
Old 09-04-2013, 04:30 AM
Last Achievements

Good idea the Autograph book, didnt think of that.

Thnaks
Old 09-04-2013, 04:59 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,127 Times in 13,434 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
It. Awesome.....but one advice.....just eat at mcdonald s at this disney village outside the park.
There is also a sandwich place close.....the food in the park is hilariously expensive....also take drinks and cookies and stuff like that in the park.....it saves a lot of money you can spend on toys.....
I bought more of this stuff than food!
the parks here in Canada are the same way, one has now banned taking in your own drinks and snacks too. They say it is a security issue, but I have never heard of anyone there being attacked by a cookie!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,127 Times in 13,434 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
as for going to Disneyland Paris, I have never been, still waiting to go to the one in Florida!
Hope you have a great time there.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:20 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,095 Times in 713 Posts
JOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the treeJOHNOR you could wrap up and put under the tree
it's magical, you will love it.

i second track, try and eat at the mcdonalds in disney village, it's your cheapest option. there is also a sandwich bar next door to mcdonalds. that's reasonably priced too.

make some sandwiches from your breakfast and take them into the park, everyone does it and it keeps costs down.

don't miss the parade, it's absolutely amazing.

enjoy!

Despite my username, I am female!
The Following User Says Thank You to JOHNOR For This Useful Post:
ryansrs1 (09-11-2013)