Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,012
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, jkbb0414

Old 09-01-2013, 08:21 AM
North Pole's RN

Last Achievements

Thanked 86,154 Times in 15,250 Posts
sugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsugar142286 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hi and welcome to MMC, Cricket!

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Burton Hillis
The Following User Says Thank You to sugar142286 For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-04-2013)

Old 09-02-2013, 01:58 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Delighted to have you join us!
The Following User Says Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-04-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 04:15 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
Snowflake Greetings Cricket

Welcome to the group, glad you're willing to take a dive into the site! ENJOY!
The Following User Says Thank You to Joyfully yours For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-04-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

HollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry dispositionHollyJolly has shown a merry disposition
Welcome. Making any holiday plans yet?
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ---Theodor Seuss Geisel a.k.a. Dr. Seuss
The Following User Says Thank You to HollyJolly For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-04-2013)
Old 09-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,696 Times in 13,355 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
Hi everybody.

I'm Cricket... I've been hiding in the corner for awhile reading everyone's posts and have finally decided to come on out into the open... you all seem like the friendly sort.

I love Christmas and all things associated with Christmas! My favorite Christmas book is A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. It is also my favorite Christmas movie, and I love all of the adaptations of it.

I also love Christmas Sugar Cookies with sprinkles and hot chocolate, so if someone will lead the way, I'm ready!

Merry Christmas!
Glad you came out of hiding to join in the fun!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:57 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

Cricket has shown a merry disposition
Thank you all for the warm welcome. You guys are awesome!

HollyJolly, I'm embarrassed to say that I have not really made any significant Christmas plans yet.

My work schedule has been overwhelming. I think we are going to try to have a Christmas party for family and friends at our house shortly after Thanksgiving, but so far it's just in the hopeful stage. Other than that, I'm trying to squirrel away a little extra cash each week into my Christmas club account so that we can enjoy the holiday season guilt free.

Anyway, I am glad to have joined here. I'll be around a bit more soon, when my work schedule eases up... I HOPE it eases up! lol
Old 09-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Welcome To The Board Cricket!
The Following User Says Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 02:05 AM
Merry Forums Newbie

RomyNash has shown a merry disposition
Introduction

Hello Everyone

This is Romy Nash, new member of this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to RomyNash For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-05-2013)
Old 09-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 9,699 Times in 1,480 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Hello and welcome to MMC, Cricket!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:53 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

mommyby3 has shown a merry dispositionmommyby3 has shown a merry dispositionmommyby3 has shown a merry dispositionmommyby3 has shown a merry dispositionmommyby3 has shown a merry disposition
Welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to mommyby3 For This Useful Post:
Cricket (09-05-2013)