Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-01-2013, 09:32 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Well let's do process of elimination:

Besides myself and you (Rachron) I count the following people have posted in this thread that they'll sign up:

ballcoach
DoubleA
ChristmasSpirit76
xmas365
Ryan
YellowSnow
Joyfully yours

That's 9 people total. Unless they've posted here that they've resigned up (like DoubleA, YellowSnow, and xmas365 have done) then you might want to shoot some of those people above a private message, or shoot them an email.

What about your family members or personal friends, did all of them get resigned back up?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
Joyfully yours (09-04-2013), RachRon (09-02-2013)

Old 09-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Counting myself I have 6 family members signed up so we only needed 6 more people .
Old 09-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Okay, so are all 6 family members signed back up? Because I've resigned, DoubleA, YellowSnow, xmas265 have resigned up, so that's 10 people total...

I get the feeling some people are on vacation (with it being Labor Day and all)...
Old 09-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Last Achievements

RachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elfRachRon is a good elf
Yes but we are still 2 short
Old 09-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,711 Times in 14,909 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was just on nfl.com and they are still advertising signing up for fantasy football leagues. The best thing is you don't have to have a minimum of 12 teams, you only need 4 at the minimum. I don't know if you want to check it out RachRon, to see if it is the way you like, I don't understand all the commissioner jargon. I still think it would be fun to do.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:43 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,177 Times in 418 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Im in an NFL.com league it works pretty nicely.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
Well let's do process of elimination:

Besides myself and you (Rachron) I count the following people have posted in this thread that they'll sign up:

ballcoach
DoubleA
ChristmasSpirit76
xmas365
Ryan
YellowSnow
Joyfully yours

That's 9 people total. Unless they've posted here that they've resigned up (like DoubleA, YellowSnow, and xmas365 have done) then you might want to shoot some of those people above a private message, or shoot them an email.

What about your family members or personal friends, did all of them get resigned back up?
You can count me out......I checked the team out and had signed up for a position, but when I researched the position I realized I REALLY don't know anything about Football!!!!!
So you can count me out, I would be a hinderence to the team, and I would not have much time during the week to participate!
Thanks thought for sending the link.
Have fun guys!!!! Or should I say "fellow elves"!