Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » ChitChat yes but....

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
I hope you feel better really quick. Take it easy and don't over do it.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

woosha has shown a merry dispositionwoosha has shown a merry disposition
We are sending prayers that way for a speedy recover
Old 11-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Head Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happyHead Elf makes Santa very happy
Positive energy coming your way, I hope you have a speedy recovery and I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Take it easy and do alot of resting. Hugs to you and yours.... Go slow!!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

mrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry dispositionmrspenguin has shown a merry disposition
Prayers for healing....best of luck with it all
Old 11-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Merry Forums Twinkle Light Checker

Bauble has shown a merry dispositionBauble has shown a merry disposition
Oh hun i know how she feels i suffer from chronic costochodritis it is the worst pain ever i have it now and it is unbearable send her me love it is now nice at all ((hugs))
Old 11-20-2007, 08:18 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
You are in my prayers, And I hope you have a very quick recovery! Stay in bed as much as you can! Take full advantage, and you should heal quicker.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class

HollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elfHollyJells is a good elf
holly THANKS everyone

I won't say I feel better (much) but I am breathing easier. Mr.HJ is such a great wannabe nurse. And guess what? MY TREE IS UP- yee haw
Old 11-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I did not see this thread until just now HollyJells I am sorry to hear about your condition. I am glad however that you are felling at least a little better.