Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,838
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,259 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
And with this post, Christmas Star is poster # 40,000. For her efforts, she wins something so special. At first it was going to be having the Merry Maids help her with her fall cleaning. But I just could not find anyone in her area. So, the next best thing is an article from the October issue of Family Circle entitled "Spotless Made Simple." Those helpful hints are much better than the Merry Maids who did not receive good reviews!!! Congratulations, Star!!!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:22 PM

Last Achievements

Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Oh, no, Star said she wanted to get her fall cleaning done to be ready for Christmas decorations! See, I listen to what people REALLY want, LOL!!!
I can do both, honest! Have been a single mom for so long I can do anything!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:25 PM

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We did enjoy it. We stayed for dinner but did not stay for the meeting since it would probably last for a while and the meeting place is over 70 miles away. We stopped by for a quick trip to Michaels. They had LOTS of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas stuff out, but I had no time to take pictures. I picked up some yarn to begin my reversible afghan, and picked up some more yarn for another one. The second yarn is a milk chocolate brown, a turquoise skein (Aruba Sea), and a variegated yarn that is a combination of dark chocolate brown, the milk chocolate brown and the turquoise (Earth and Sky).

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thanks, friend.

How was your evening? Hope you guys had a great time!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2013, 03:29 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Your day sounds so wonderful--the shopping, the temps, and time with your husband. Glad it was a good one and productive too!

Originally Posted by Minta View Post
Good Afternoon ... well our kids started school yesterday. After we got each them on their buses, DH and I went out for breakfest and then to Toys R Us to do some Christmas shopping. Their main gift from us is now done. Still need to get them some clothes from us and work on their Santa gifts. Woke up this morning with the outside temps in the 50s. so between Christmas shopping yesterday and the chilly temps .. I am really feeling the Christmas itch!

Well lunch is almost over. Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:30 PM

Last Achievements

Enjoy the rest of your time there!

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
at my friendīs new place....eating some chips and sippin on some coffee
Old 09-06-2013, 03:32 PM

Last Achievements

Sorry about your day yesterday. I had some problems, too, but they cleared up. Hope your day today will be a blast for you!

Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good morning!!! I'm bummed that I wasn't able to log on all day yesterday. I'll just say that it wasn't a great day. Nothing seemed to go right!!! So far it's a much better day today - but still busy since I only work until noon! YahOOOOO!!! I'm going out for lunch with a good 'ol friend & her daughter! (My Goddaughter) Tomorrow morning we are leaving early to go to the Cincinnati Reds game. It's Joe Morgan day at the ballpark. Should be fun!! I'm going to try to catch up a little on here before I head out to eat....

Snowflake - I just saw where Harlow wasn't feeling well. I'll have to read back to get the scoop, but I hope she's much better today!!!! Glad to see she is eating & drinking!

Have a great day everyone!!!!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:36 PM

Last Achievements

This sounds like a good time for all of you, especially the trip to Six Flags for the Halloween festivities. Have a great time!

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Friday morning, my Christmas friends!

Jacob's birthday party was a lot of fun. I even ate a few chicken wings, breaking my diet. Mmmm, mmmm! He finally got a cell phone, and was very pleased with himself. We're also planning a trip for him and a friends to Six Flags when they start the Halloween festivities.

Tonight we're going to nearby Statesboro to see a blues concert that Jacob's guitar teacher is playing in. The concert coincides with the first week of once-a-month fall street vendors in Statesboro, so we're going to make an evening of it. I think mom is coming with us, too.

I hope y'all have a great day!
Old 09-06-2013, 03:38 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Jayish's Father in law passed away yesterday.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:39 PM

Last Achievements

I am sure you appreciate the sofa and will really enjoy it! Those temps sound so refreshing. We have temps in the 90s and set for the 100s next week, but with our whole-house fan, we are good about controlling the temps with not a lot of use of the central air.

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
It went down into the low to mid 40s (F) last night. The temps in the house have been hanging around 80, so I left some windows open overnight and got it down to 72. It's sunny and clear and cool and so refreshing outside today! But I have to spend the day indoors at the office. At least I can look out the window. And it's Friday! No particular plans this weekend other than Sunday. Two of my BILs and one of my nephews are coming to help us move some bulk trash out to the curb and to move in a sofa, a bookcase, and a cabinet my MIL doesn't need anymore. The sofa should make a nice cozy spot in our front room ... I'm looking forward to that.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:40 PM

Last Achievements

Kizzy, this is definitely the place to stop for Christmas cheer!

Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
Hi everybody! I am having a really frustrating day so i thought i would pop by for some Christmas cheer and see what everyone else is up too!