Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Any stores selling Christmas cards yet?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,027
Top Poster: xmas365 (167,174)
Welcome to our newest member, pe1225

Old 09-24-2013, 09:14 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Any stores selling Christmas cards yet?

I know we're all starting to see signs of Christmas pop up in our local stores (Wal-Mart, Wal-greens, Hobby Lobby, etc), but that's usually Christmas decorations.

Have you seen any stores put out Christmas cards for sell yet? I enjoy buying Christmas cards each year, and like to shop around to see the different varieties...but I usually don't see actual Christmas cards out for sale until early to Mid October...

Just wondered if anyone else had seen any Christmas cards yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-25-2013), XmasDreams (09-25-2013)

Old 09-24-2013, 09:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,790 Times in 6,021 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any yet, but I'd like to get mine early and get a jump on addressing them.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,638 Times in 1,569 Posts
Festive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the WisemenFestive Spirit could be one of the Wisemen
Yes I have seen christmas cards in a few shops so far especially in the last week. I love chosing cards and I spend quite some finding the right one

I am sure it won't be long till yous tart seeing them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2013, 10:49 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,024 Times in 175 Posts
Anne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elfAnne_Langston is a good elf
I've gotten some Christmas card catalogs already, and the local cathedral's gift shop had some boxes of cards for sale already. I haven't seen in regular stores yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anne_Langston For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2013, 01:06 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 104,731 Times in 18,884 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
I know we're all starting to see signs of Christmas pop up in our local stores (Wal-Mart, Wal-greens, Hobby Lobby, etc), but that's usually Christmas decorations.

Have you seen any stores put out Christmas cards for sell yet? I enjoy buying Christmas cards each year, and like to shop around to see the different varieties...but I usually don't see actual Christmas cards out for sale until early to Mid October...

Just wondered if anyone else had seen any Christmas cards yet.
Just found some at JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2013, 08:52 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,929 Times in 2,209 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Yup, I saw them out at Costco and BJ's last time I was there.

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Anne_Langston (09-27-2013), snowflake22 (09-27-2013)
Old 09-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

novelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elfnovelist is a good elf
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Yup, I saw them out at Costco and BJ's last time I was there.
I saw them at BJ's today too. What a beautiful selection they have.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to novelist For This Useful Post:
Anne_Langston (09-28-2013), snowflake22 (09-27-2013)
Old 09-28-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Just found some at JoAnn Fabrics & Crafts!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome! Those look an awful lot like the ones you would see at Walmart. I wonder if they're the same company?
The Following User Says Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (09-28-2013)
Old 10-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Achievements

A full variety of Christmas cards is now available at Walmart! I'm a happy customer at last!
The Following User Says Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (10-11-2013)
Old 10-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,191 Times in 426 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Got a catalog for Colorful Images which is online too for cards. Also Hallmark is full of cards, boxes and boxes
snowflake22 (10-12-2013)