Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 09-21-2013, 06:55 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,641 Times in 17,366 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
No, can't say as I have...

HYE stubbed you toe and NOT swore..?
I don't think so!

HYE cried because you were laughing so hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,360 Times in 2,949 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes! I live doing that!

HYE laughed at someone who fell (even if you tried rally hard not to)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 09-22-2013, 08:34 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Yes....we were in college in a track and field class...the guy in front of me tripped on the hurdles and I laughed so hard.....

I went next and did the exact same thing....except I sprained my ankle....

HYE moved furniture into a room and then couldn't get it out?

Have glove will travel
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Joyfully yours (09-22-2013)
Old 09-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Joyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry dispositionJoyfully yours has shown a merry disposition
No, that has never happened to me. I am a control freak, I wouldn't make a move like that unless I had everything figured out before getting into a position like that!
HYE got your foot stuck between the platform and a subway car, and stalled the whole system until the emergency people came by and unstuck your foot!
It was not one of my most popular evenings for sure! Oy......
Old 09-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,816 Times in 3,858 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
No... never been on a subway... but, my little sister threw up on the monorail at Disney World once, does that count?

HYE jumped into a pile of leaves and come out with slugs stuck to you..?
Old 09-24-2013, 03:10 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
can't say that I have... but...
HYE went swimming in the creek and came out with leeches attached to you?
Old 09-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by loksi View Post
can't say that I have... but...
HYE went swimming in the creek and came out with leeches attached to you?
No but saw it happen to a kid at camp...I had none on me though, thankfully!

HYE dressed up and scared trick-or-treaters on Halloween?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 09-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
No... but a friend of mine puts on a Santa costume and a devil mask and scares his neighborhood kids as "Satan Claus"... I have odd friends...

HYE given as good as you got?
Old 09-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

I most certainly have!

HYE eaten all the Halloween candy before you could pass it out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Old 09-26-2013, 07:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

no... but I DO "hide" my favorites 'til last, so there's some left over for me!

HYE walked the walk AND talked the talk..?