Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,436
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
What will I get for...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:55 PM
0 Posts
22 16x16 Great Debates: Christmas...
By MMC Editor
10-28-2011 08:41 AM
55,321 Views  0 Posts
Gifting Without Charging
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:03 PM
49,621 Views  0 Posts
22 16x16 Hot Cocoa or Hot...
By Meceka
10-09-2011 10:58 PM
Last post by Riccardo Vasquez
04-04-2014 01:38 AM
3 Posts
Christmas Tree The First Christmas in...
By Jeff Westover
10-07-2012 10:49 PM
30,671 Views  0 Posts

Old 07-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,171 Times in 12,626 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
King Kong
The Blob
Creature fro the Black Lagoon
Godzilla
Dracula

give me 5 gold metal winners (teams or individuals) fro the last winter Olympics (held in Canada)
Old 07-10-2013, 08:59 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,558 Times in 3,709 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Bode Miller
Lindsey Vonn
Evan Lysacek
Hannah Kearney
Shaun White

(Sorry, I only keep track of the Americans... but Canada ruled in hockey!)

Gimme 5 athletes who have appeared on Dancing With The Stars
Christmasstar (07-10-2013)
Old 07-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Warren Sapp
Kurt Warner
Jason Taylor
Emmitt Smith
Chris Jericho

Gimme any 5 episodes of The Waltons directed by Ralph Waite (John Walton Sr.)
Old 07-17-2013, 08:05 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
THe Fawn
The Ghost Story
The Five Foot Shelf
Founder's Day
The Rumor

Gimme 5 characters (and the actors who played them) from The Great Escape
Old 09-27-2013, 11:05 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

for the LONG overdue bump...

Originally Posted by George Broderick, Jr. View Post
THe Fawn
The Ghost Story
The Five Foot Shelf
Founder's Day
The Rumor

Gimme 5 characters (and the actors who played them) from The Great Escape
Old 09-30-2013, 03:40 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Steve McQueen as Capt. Virgil Hilts
James Garner as Flt. Lt. Robert Hendley
Richard Attenborough as Sqn. Ldr. Roger Bartlett
James Donald as Gp. Capt. Ramsey
Charles Bronson as Flt. Lt. Danny Valinski

Gimme 5 Colombo episodes
Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Blueprint For Murder -- season one
Dagger Of The Mind -- season two
Publish or Perish -- season three
By Dawn's Early Light -- season four
Now You See Him -- season five

Gimme 5 things about Halloween you HATE
Old 10-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,467 Times in 1,961 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Trick or Treaters with costumes
People with their porch lights turned off
No chocolate in the basket
Party City selling "Bimbos are us" costumes to kids
No hand made or original costumes any longer being worn

Give me 5 things you like about Halloween

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
Old 10-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Next day is November
Monsters are fun to draw
Traffic HAS to go slow through my neighborhood

Gimme 5 great things about November
Old 10-14-2013, 03:15 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,608 Times in 1,283 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Deviled Eggs
lots of Egg Nog

Give me 5 things you hate about November