Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Flix » Christmas Flix Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Special Edition

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Flix Dedicated to Christmas movies new and old, Christmas Flix provides news, movie reviews, clips and features dedicated to movies of the small and big screens.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,249
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 10-04-2013, 04:23 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,598 Times in 1,107 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Gift 4 Santa Claus Conquers the Martians Special Edition

Re-release of the 1964 classic hits store shelves on October 29th, 2013. A film this bad has never looked so good. Horizon Movies proudly presents a fully restored edition (from HD elements) of the notorious holiday classic. The Martians are irked that their children spend so much time watching TV shows from Earth that sing […]

Read more at ChristmasFlix.com...
Virginia (11-05-2013)

Old 10-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Downtown Pittsburgh Santa
Last Achievements

Santa Johnny Boy has shown a merry dispositionSanta Johnny Boy has shown a merry disposition
Love the theme song from this show, "Hooray for Santa Claus!"

Playing it in my head right now...
Old 10-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,069 Times in 384 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Originally Posted by Santa Johnny Boy View Post

Woulda been shocked if it didn't live in your Top 30...
Old 10-04-2013, 12:32 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 39,209 Times in 6,090 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Santa Johnny Boy View Post

We love it, too! Both the soundtrack and Al Hirt versions!

And by the way, the film isn't quite as bad as it's made out to be. With a bigger budget and better actors, the story could have made a good film.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
XmasDreams (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,500 Times in 1,598 Posts
XmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the treeXmasDreams you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
We love it, too! Both the soundtrack and Al Hirt versions!

And by the way, the film isn't quite as bad as it's made out to be. With a bigger budget and better actors, the story could have made a good film.

Always been one of my best cult type movie for Christmas. Plus the killer version from MST3k is one of the best they've done.

Hester, Pat (2013-11-14). Christmas Mall Follies (p. 56). . Kindle Edition.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,583 Times in 1,116 Posts
Virginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the treeVirginia you could wrap up and put under the tree
light

Love this movie. Hoping the kids can source it for me for Christmas.