Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,863
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,290)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 10-04-2013, 06:14 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,641 Times in 7,657 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Solice View Post
Good afternoon! TGIF!
Im sitting here reading your posts. Don't have time to answer all!
But sending, hugs, thoughts and prayers all over the world in my mind! =)

Last week I wrote about my daughter who are recently diagnosed
with childhood arthritis/juvenile arthritis...
She did an MRI and x-ray last week, and the result came with bad news...

It shows that she have arthritis and that her temporomandibular joint (?)
are deformed and flat... She have to start on medizine asap.
And she have swollen lymph nodes on her throat and have to do an ultrasound next week.
More blood tests. And they want an x-ray of her lungs....
But there is more, and we will know more after talking to the doctor (next week)
And Im so worried!!!! ..... Please pray for her?

Here it's Autumn vacation (all next week)
And we are starting this weekend with homemade pizza!

I hope you will have a great weekend! Thank you for reading
I'm praying for your whole family, Solice. Take care, my friend. {{{HUGS}}}

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-04-2013), Ryan (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), Solice (10-05-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)

Old 10-04-2013, 06:22 PM

Last Achievements

Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by merrycarey View Post
i can't resist mentioning that today is buster keaton's birthday. "the general" inspired me years ago when i was suffering through chemotherapy. I've had a very soft spot for him ever since. Thinking of you, mr. Keaton.
{{{hugs}}}

made582 (10-04-2013), MerryCarey (10-04-2013), Ryan (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:23 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Thanks!!!
You're welcome!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-04-2013), Ryan (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,328 Times in 13,288 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by made582;
Not much going on here today. My foot has been bugging me for the last couple of weeks so I'm just trying to stay off of it and give it time to heal. I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Grab the jet and a recliner and we can sit together watch Christmas movies and eat ginger bread
Old 10-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,380 Times in 5,940 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Any movies on tap for the weekend?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Definitely! But we won't know what until we watch 'em. We watched a couple TV episodes with Buster Keaton in them to celebrate his birthday while we ate our pizza.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
made582 (10-04-2013), Ryan (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:32 PM

Last Achievements

Good evening, MMC!

Where did the week go? I could use another couple of days to catch up on things. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. Working and running errands. Will be glad when Sunday comes around as all I have to do that day is clean house and prep tomatoes for freezing or can them if I buy more jars tomorrow. The walnuts are falling fast and furious and am trying to get as many as I can cleaned and dried. Slow process but well worth all the effort. Black walnuts have a stronger taste than the walnuts available in the store so you don't have to use as many in recipes. They are so good!

More tasks to finish for the store yet this evening - the busy months are here and I need to get as much ready as possible since I don't know what I need to fill in stock-wise. When I catch up on those tasks I am going to read for a bit. Started Juliet the other day. It is very good and I can't wait to get back into it.

MERRY dreams!!! Go Tigers!!!!!!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-05-2013), Cetacea (10-07-2013), Festive Spirit (10-05-2013), Holiday (10-07-2013), made582 (10-04-2013), Ryan (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:32 PM

Last Achievements

Another double post. I hate when that happens! I forgot to mention that I am going to go to the ornament premiere tomorrow. Fun stuff!

Bradmac (10-05-2013), Festive Spirit (10-05-2013), made582 (10-04-2013), snowflake22 (10-04-2013), xmas365 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,768 Times in 14,924 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Solice View Post
Good afternoon! TGIF!
Im sitting here reading your posts. Don't have time to answer all!
But sending, hugs, thoughts and prayers all over the world in my mind! =)

Last week I wrote about my daughter who are recently diagnosed
with childhood arthritis/juvenile arthritis...
She did an MRI and x-ray last week, and the result came with bad news...

It shows that she have arthritis and that her temporomandibular joint (?)
are deformed and flat... She have to start on medizine asap.
And she have swollen lymph nodes on her throat and have to do an ultrasound next week.
More blood tests. And they want an x-ray of her lungs....
But there is more, and we will know more after talking to the doctor (next week)
And Im so worried!!!! ..... Please pray for her?

Here it's Autumn vacation (all next week)
And we are starting this weekend with homemade pizza!

I hope you will have a great weekend! Thank you for reading
She is in my thoughts
Old 10-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry, merry Friday!!!! 🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love the picture!!!
Old 10-04-2013, 06:44 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I make sure everyone comes in the room to see him arrive whether they want to or not. Ha ha! My 23 year old son is not into all that but at that part he knows to be in the room to see Santa arrive. Wayne is not much into parades but he is there for the arrival as well.

Come join me, MerryCarey! We can scream and shout together! =)

I do feel like Buddy the Elf when he arrives!

Santa!!!

She is right!
When Santa arrives during the parade, I always get the chills.