Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2013

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,915
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 10-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,331 Times in 4,653 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Thursday morning, my Christmas friends!

Well, Elizabeth's classmates were understanding, but the project still has to be re-done. I'll be a busy weekend for my little honeybee.

I MUST get back to work on the Camaro. It's been more than a week since I last did anything on it, but we've been so busy that free time is a luxury. I think I finally decided on a color. It's already painted with a Rally Sport scheme (although not factory colors, obviously):

...but I found a picture of a car with a factory paint scheme and colors. I LOVE this:

I think this is the plan. Now I just have to make it a reality. Dood, I would be smooth riding in a car like this!

I hope y'all have a great day!
ballcoach (10-13-2013), Cetacea (10-10-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (10-10-2013), Christmasstar (10-10-2013), Holiday (10-10-2013), made582 (10-10-2013), mgramsey (10-10-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-10-2013), xmas365 (10-10-2013)

Old 10-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good afternoon, how are you all? I guess I have missed quite a lot. It is difficult these days to keep up with posts.

My eldest had an accident at school and had to undergo some minor surgery. I have been with him in hospital for most of the week.

I miss it on here, been thinking of you all and hope you all are ok.

Just stopping by quickly so you all don't forget about me !
My goodness, I'm praying he's ok.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Cetacea View Post
As I said, the temps are falling through the day and the snow gets lower and lower.

This here is a webcam showing the hill " Seebodenalp"above our village (leading to the mountain):

http://www.bergfex.ch/kuessnacht-rigi-seebodenalp/webcams/c5669/

This one is from the mountain itself. The Rigi is our "house" mountain, because my village lays at the bottom of it:

http://www.bergfex.ch/rigi/webcams/c5460/

Wow! Those webcam views are beautiful!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:48 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,982 Times in 18,426 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
As I said, the temps are falling through the day and the snow gets lower and lower.

This here is a webcam showing the hill " Seebodenalp"above our village (leading to the mountain):

This one is from the mountain itself. The Rigi is our "house" mountain, because my village lays at the bottom of it:

I hope your son will feel better soon.
Thanks for sharing!! Beautiful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2013, 08:49 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post

Well, Elizabeth's classmates were understanding, but the project still has to be re-done. I'll be a busy weekend for my little honeybee.

I MUST get back to work on the Camaro. It's been more than a week since I last did anything on it, but we've been so busy that free time is a luxury. I think I finally decided on a color. It's already painted with a Rally Sport scheme (although not factory colors, obviously):

...but I found a picture of a car with a factory paint scheme and colors. I LOVE this:

I think this is the plan. Now I just have to make it a reality. Dood, I would be smooth riding in a car like this!

Wow!! Love the color!!

Old 10-10-2013, 08:57 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Hey friends!!

Thinking of you all!

Hope you're having a great day so far~

I have to work this afternoon/evening, and have to be back at it early in the morning too. So, I won't be around much until The weekend.

Talk to you all soon 💜

Take care,
xx

Bradmac (10-10-2013), Cetacea (10-10-2013), Christmasstar (10-10-2013), Holiday (10-10-2013), made582 (10-10-2013), mgramsey (10-10-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), VictoriaLT (10-10-2013), xmas365 (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Little Snowflake
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,143 Times in 252 Posts
Cetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoeCetacea would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wish you all a great evening!

See you tomorrow!

Wow! Those webcam views are beautiful!
I sometimes forget that I live in a very beautiful area. Thank you for reminding me.

I would take that car in a heartbeat! I love those classic cars!
Whenever there is happiness, hope you’ll be there too. Wherever there are friendly smiles, hope they’ll smile on you. Whenever there is sunshine, hope it shine especially for you. To make each day for you, as bright as it can be. from Ireland

Best Regards, Mona
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cetacea For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-10-2013), Christmasstar (10-10-2013), Holiday (10-10-2013), made582 (10-10-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-10-2013), xmas365 (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 09:14 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,269 Times in 3,763 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
The autumn view from my window at the office.

BEAUTIFUL Merry!! Enjoy that view!

Love the car! Good luck!!!
Did Elizabeth try running Picasa? It's free & it will find any & all photo's & videos on your computer - even ones you thought you have lost. It has saved me a few times. Just an idea!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (10-10-2013), Christmasstar (10-10-2013), made582 (10-10-2013), MerryCarey (10-10-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-10-2013), xmas365 (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,269 Times in 3,763 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

WOW! Those are beautiful! They made me cold!!!

Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Hey friends!!

Thinking of you all!

Hope you're having a great day so far~

I have to work this afternoon/evening, and have to be back at it early in the morning too. So, I won't be around much until The weekend.

Talk to you all soon ��

Take care,
xx

Have a great day/night at work!!! We'll miss ya!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Cetacea (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-10-2013), made582 (10-10-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-10-2013), xmas365 (10-10-2013)
Old 10-10-2013, 09:34 AM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,047 Times in 30,604 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I am picking up our turkey and alll the fixings today for our thanksgiving.
So Jealous!!!

Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
I wish our Thanksgiving was coming soon...I love reading about our friends up North having theirs soon...maybe Dr. Wifey, Lil Bambina, and I will have a meal to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend...
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a turkey breast, stuffing, and mashed potato's.

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
off to work, have a great morning everyone!
Hope you have a great day at work!!!

Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Good afternoon, how are you all? I guess I have missed quite a lot. It is difficult these days to keep up with posts.

My eldest had an accident at school and had to undergo some minor surgery. I have been with him in hospital for most of the week.
Oh no. Praying for you and your son!!

Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
The autumn view from my window at the office.
Beautiful!! The leaves are slowly changing here. They say it will be the end of the month before they really start to change.

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Cetacea (10-11-2013), Christmasstar (10-10-2013), Holiday (10-10-2013), MerryCarey (10-10-2013), Seawaters (10-11-2013), snowflake22 (10-10-2013), xmas365 (10-10-2013)